Last week was a banner week for Tysons Reporter — our biggest readership week by far, with more than 26,500 new users stopping by. Their main reason for that: our report (#1 on the list) that Apple is “seriously” considering a Fairfax County location for its new East Coast output.
Below are the top stories on the site last week. You can also check out previous top stories here.
- Apple Eyes Fairfax County As Arlington Lands Amazon
- A Look at Scotts Run, the Tysons Development That Apple Has Its Eye On
- UPDATED: Police Investigating Great Falls Bank Robbery
- Great Falls Man Arrested for Bank Robbery
- New Bus Line Running Cheap Trips from Tysons to NYC
- HQ2 Bringing New Jobs, Traffic and Housing Costs to Tysons
- Theft Suspects Arrested After Foot Chase at Tysons Corner Center
- Vienna Man Dies Crossing Street to Help His Wife