(Updated 11/21/19) A recruiting company in Tysons wants to hire hundreds of employees in Tysons — making them the largest job creator in recent months in Fairfax County.
In the third quarter of 2019, the Fairfax County Economic Development Authority announced that 14 companies are adding 456 jobs to the county — including 358 positons in Tysons.
Randstad North America, Inc., an IT recruiting and staffing firm whose parent company is based in the Netherlands, announced they will add 300 information technology jobs in fiscal year 2020.
INADEV, another information technology company, is the runner up for job creation in Tysons for the third quarter by bringing 25 jobs to the area.
Here is the alphabetical list of the rest of the companies bringing jobs into Fairfax County:
- American Office (Chantilly): 10 jobs
- BITS (Herndon): 10 jobs
- Blue Ridge Networks, (Chantilly): 2 jobs
- Bode Cellmark Forensics, Inc. (Lorton): 16
- Chenega MIOS (Chantilly): 16 jobs
- CT Solutions, Inc. (Tysons): 3 jobs
- Global Guardia (Tysons): 15 jobs
- Korea Innovation Center Washington (Korea) (Tysons): 4 jobs
- Learning Tree International, Inc. (Herndon): 25 jobs
- Mathtech, Inc. (Merrifield): 6 jobs
- Signet EV (Korea) (Vienna): 5 jobs
- Sysnet Technologies, Inc. (Fairfax): 10 jobs
Companies in the Tysons area also topped the list for the most added jobs when FCEDA worked with 35 businesses in the second quarter.