The Weekly Planner is a roundup of interesting events coming up over the next week in the Tysons area.
We’ve scoured the web for events of note in Tysons, Vienna, Merrifield, McLean and Falls Church. Know of any we’ve missed? Tell us!
Tuesday (Sept. 17)
- Brewery and Buzz Oktoberfest — 5 p.m. at Barrel & Bushel (7901 Tysons One Place) — Attendees have the opportunity to try Old Ox Brewery and Ardent Craft Ales and also win prizes.
- Garden Wisdom — 7:30 p.m. at Vienna Town Hall (127 S. Center Street) — Representatives from Plant NoVA Native and the Northern Virginia Soil and Water Conservation District will teach attendees how to rethink their gardens. This event is free.
Wednesday (Sept. 18)
- Entrepreneur Express — 9 a.m.-noon at City of Falls Church Economic Development Authority City Hall (300 Park Avenue) — This free event invites upcoming business owners on how to receive free advice on how to be successful in their ventures and stay ahead of challenges.
Friday (Sept. 20)
- Murder and Marinara — 7-10 p.m. at Maggiano’s Tysons Corner (2001 International Drive) — This event will offer attendees a full three-course meal with bar specials and a night of mystery twists. Tickets are $75.
Saturday (Sept. 21)
- Oktoberfest Kickoff at Tysons Biergarten — 3-7 p.m. at Tysons Biergarten (8346 Leesburg Pike) — This event celebrates the new season with a ceremonial Weihenstephaner keg sent from Germany. $10 entry includes several tastings.
- Zumba — Beyonce Get Me Bodied — 8-8:45 a.m. at Hilton McLean Tysons Corner Atrium (7920 Jones Branch Drive) — This event allows attendees to dance their heart out while exercising alongside Beyonce-loving friends.
Sunday (Sept. 22)
Discover where to view local Halloween decorations in the latest Neighborhood Expert.
The Weekly Planner is a roundup of interesting events coming up over the next week in the Tysons area. We’ve searched the web for events of note in Tysons, Vienna,…
Inova Bloodmobile (via Inova Blood Donor Services/Facebook) Local blood supplies have reached critically low levels, creating a potential crisis with hospitals operating at maximum capacity, Inova Health Systems reports. The…
Metro Announces Reduced Service Today — “As part of the investigation into the Blue Line derailment, Metro is holding out of service all of its 7000-series railcars, which is nearly…