The Whole Foods in The Boro is officially scheduled for a launch sometime in late summer or early fall, and several restaurants and smaller retailers are waiting in the wings to piggyback off that launch.
The Whole Foods is part of Boro Place, which has commonly been dubbed the retail spine of The Boro.
Furniture retailer Ethan Allen is set to form another entrance to the Boro Place, filling a two-story location at the corner of Boro Place and Westpark Drive.
Caroline Flax, a senior analyst for the Meridian Group, told Tysons Reporter that the restaurants and retail of Boro Place are planned to launch alongside the Whole Foods.
The idea of the development phases being brought online together rather retail than trickling in one-by-one as they were completed is part of a broader strategy to make The Boro feel like a commercial sector to rival the Tysons Corner Center mall.
Flax said a few contracts are still being finalized for the development, but here’s what we know is opening along Boro Place:
- North Italia — A full-service Italian restaurant planned to occupy 6,200 square feet
- Flower Child — A fast-casual restaurant with a focus on healthy food
- Fish Taco — A D.C.-based taco chain
- Tasty Kabob — The brick-and-mortar location for a popular local food truck
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe — A national smoothie chain
- Colour Bar Studio — A second floor of The Loft building on Boro Place
- Akira Ramen & Izakaya — A soba noodle restaurant offering a variety of ramens
- Poki DC — A Hawaiian-inspired cuisine with counter-serve style poke bowls.
Tysons residents will soon get to shape the plan for Fairfax County’s community center in the upcoming Dominion Square West housing development. The county’s Department of Neighborhood and Community Services…
Reston Museum walking tours start at the museum and explore the Lake Anne area Step back in time! Join a Reston Museum docent on Saturdays at 10:30 a.m. for a…
A Maryland driver has been arrested after leading police on an extended chase down the Capital Beltway yesterday (Monday) that crossed state lines and ended with a car flip in…
More than two years into the pandemic, Fairfax County is settling into a more stable approach to COVID-19 testing. The Fairfax County Health Department will now support free testing at…