The weekend is almost here. Before you say goodbye to the Capital One Center cranes or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area that you might’ve missed.
These were the most-read stories on Tysons Reporter this week:
- Tysons pizzeria team shares secret to success after international win
- Three people killed in crash, shutting down I-66 East in Merrifield
- Proposed redevelopment of Park Place office building could reshape Tysons skyline
- Vienna police respond to hammer-wielding driver, Chick-fil-A disruption
- Disney store at Tysons Corner Center to close this month
Ideas for stories we should cover can be sent to [email protected] or submitted as an anonymous tip. Photos of scenes from around the community are welcome too, with credit always given to the photographer.
You can find previous rundowns of top stories on the site.
Editor’s Note — With all 100 seats in Virginia’s House of Delegates on the ballot, Tysons Reporter is running Q&A-style profiles of the races in the Tysons area this week ahead of…
Student working on computer (via Annie Spratt/Unsplash) Fairfax County Public Schools and the Fairfax County Public Library are recipients of federal funding to help provide internet access and necessary devices…
A 26-year-old man from McLean has been convicted by a federal jury for creating and watching child pornography, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Virginia announced yesterday…
County to Seek Input on Safe Streets Program — The Fairfax County Department of Transportation will hold two virtual public meetings in November to present draft recommendations for a Fairfax…