The weekend is almost here. Before you get into a debate about the future of McLean or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area that you might’ve missed.
These were the most-read stories on Tysons Reporter this week:
- McLean Italian restaurant relocates after 20 years
- Nearly 60 percent of Fairfax County adults are fully vaccinated as COVID-19 cases keep falling
- McLean student launches cicada clean-up and protection business
- Work on Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel redevelopment could start this fall, if permits are approved
- Fairfax County proposes timeline to consider renaming Lee, Lee-Jackson Memorial highways
Ideas for stories we should cover can be sent to [email protected] or submitted as an anonymous tip. Photos of scenes from around the community are welcome too, with credit always given to the photographer.
You can find previous rundowns of top stories on the site.
U.S., Virginia and Fairfax County flags blow in wind (staff photo by Jay Westcott) The time to get any patio furniture and other loose, outdoor objects inside is now. At…
A Silver Line train at the McLean Metro station (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) The final touches on the first phase of the Silver Line project that brought Metro into…
Live Fairfax is a bi-weekly column exploring Fairfax County. This recurring column is sponsored and written by Sharmane Medaris of McEnearney Associates. Questions? Reach Sharmane at 813-504-4479. It’s that time of year again…
Money on a table (staff photo by Vernon Miles) Fairfax County could be putting a little more money into a program that aims to make paying taxes in the county…