Memorial Day weekend is almost here. Barring any breaking news, Tysons Reporter will be taking a break from publishing until June 1, but before you grab tickets for ViVa! Vienna! or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area that you might’ve missed.
These were the most-read stories on Tysons Reporter this week:
- Special taxing authority considered to finance infrastructure in ambitious West Falls Church mixed-use project
- Falls Church family bids farewell to longtime home with groundbreaking on new housing community
- Fairfax Health District subtracts new COVID-19 cases, averaging fewest since pandemic began
- Tysons’ 1st Stage will bring first in-person event in months to The Boro in June
- Grants buoy Vienna’s Crepe Amour and other restaurants as they prepare for restrictions to lift
Ideas for stories we should cover can be sent to [email protected] or submitted as an anonymous tip. Photos of scenes from around the community are welcome too, with credit always given to the photographer.
You can find previous rundowns of top stories on the site.
The National Weather Service has issued a Severe Thunderstorm Watch in Fairfax County. The watch went into effect at 3:07 p.m. and is expected to last until 7 p.m. this…
Independence Day weekend is almost here. Before you prepare for the oncoming barrage of fireworks or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit the past week of news…
While it won’t be quiet around Fairfax County on Monday with Fourth of July celebrations, many government offices and facilities will be closed. Government offices, and some businesses, are closed…
Two D.C. residents have been arrested and charged with armed robbery after allegedly driving a man around and robbing him at gunpoint on April 9, the Town of Vienna Police…