The weekend is almost here. Before you start embracing a mask-free life (if you’re fully vaccinated) or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area that you might’ve missed.
These were the most-read stories on Tysons Reporter this week:
- Fairfax County pushes McLean school to document history before it’s demolished
- Proposed senior living facility in McLean approved by county board with neighbor support
- Fairfax County looks to restore Little Pimmit Run stream in McLean area
- Fairfax County police arrest woman for allegedly posing as immigration attorney
- Tysons consultant to bring hundreds of jobs to Fairfax County with new global headquarters
Ideas for stories we should cover can be sent to [email protected] or submitted as an anonymous tip. Photos of scenes from around the community are welcome too, with credit always given to the photographer.
You can find previous rundowns of top stories on the site.