The weekend is almost here. Before you fire up the grill or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area that you might’ve missed.
These were the most-read stories on Tysons Reporter this week:
- Luxury electric car producer Lucid Motors eyes second Tysons location
- Virginia updates rules for face masks, could lift all capacity limits in June
- UPDATED: Route 123 in McLean reopened after security threat at CIA headquarters
- Fairfax County averages under 100 new COVID-19 cases while nearing vaccine milestone
- UPDATED: Strong winds wreak havoc on power, traffic in Tysons
Ideas for stories we should cover can be sent to new[email protected] or submitted as an anonymous tip. Photos of scenes from around the community are welcome too, with credit always given to the photographer.
You can find previous rundowns of top stories on the site.
Image via Fairfax County
Fairfax County Public Schools School-based COVID-19 vaccination clinics for elementary school-aged children could be set up as soon as mid-November, Fairfax County Public Schools officials say. As reported to the…
A local chiropractic doctor recently surrendered his license after allegedly engaging in sexual misconduct with six patients. The move came just under a year after the Virginia Board of Medicine…
Meet Charlie, a brown German short-haired pointer whose manners will never prompt his owners to cry “good grief!” Though his past is unclear, his friends at Alexandria’s Mid-Atlantic GSP Rescue…
(Updated at 11:40 a.m.) Police say they’re looking for help after a shooter tried to rob and then attacked a man this morning in West Falls Church. The 73-year-old man…