The weekend is almost here. Before you fire up the grill or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area that you might’ve missed.
These were the most-read stories on Tysons Reporter this week:
- Luxury electric car producer Lucid Motors eyes second Tysons location
- Virginia updates rules for face masks, could lift all capacity limits in June
- UPDATED: Route 123 in McLean reopened after security threat at CIA headquarters
- Fairfax County averages under 100 new COVID-19 cases while nearing vaccine milestone
- UPDATED: Strong winds wreak havoc on power, traffic in Tysons
Ideas for stories we should cover can be sent to [email protected] or submitted as an anonymous tip. Photos of scenes from around the community are welcome too, with credit always given to the photographer.
You can find previous rundowns of top stories on the site.
Image via Fairfax County
The National Weather Service has issued a Severe Thunderstorm Watch in Fairfax County. The watch went into effect at 3:07 p.m. and is expected to last until 7 p.m. this…
Independence Day weekend is almost here. Before you prepare for the oncoming barrage of fireworks or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit the past week of news…
While it won’t be quiet around Fairfax County on Monday with Fourth of July celebrations, many government offices and facilities will be closed. Government offices, and some businesses, are closed…
Two D.C. residents have been arrested and charged with armed robbery after allegedly driving a man around and robbing him at gunpoint on April 9, the Town of Vienna Police…