The weekend is almost here. Before you head out to browse a farmers market or catch up on some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit any recent news from the Tysons area that you might’ve missed from the past week.
These were the most-read stories on Tysons Reporter this week:
- Skip the Tidal Basin and check out Fairfax County’s cherry blossoms
- Falls Church City Council to hear another mixed-use development proposal for Broad and Washington
- Fairfax County will expand vaccine eligibility to all adults by April 18, given sufficient supply
- Fairfax County vaccine rollout moves to “Phase 1c” as COVID-19 cases stay level
- Falls Plaza Shopping Center gets new name as renovation is set to begin
Ideas for stories we should cover can be sent to [email protected] or submitted as an anonymous tip. Photos of scenes from around the community are welcome too, with credit always given to the photographer.
You can find previous rundowns of top stories on the site.
The weekend is almost here. Before you get into an argument about mask etiquette or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area…
A mayor, a governor, and four Racing Presidents stepped onto a baseball diamond, and thus began the 2021 Virginia State Little League Majors Tournament. Hundreds of young athletes and their…
Open houses this weekend include a 5 BD/3 BA Vienna home with a multi-level deck on a treed lot.
Tysons-headquartered Cvent, which provides business tools for customers to plan, market, and organize meetings and events, is headed back to the stock market. The event-management tech company announced today (Friday)…