The Metropolitan Washington Summer Restaurant Week returns next week, and more than a dozen restaurants in the Tysons area are participating in the event.
The event lets people buy lunch, brunch and dinner from restaurants at fixed prices. Some of the restaurants will cocktails or wine pairings for dine-in customers and special discounts.
New this year, Summer Restaurant Week is offering family-style to-go dinners (RW To Go) for either $35 per person or $55 per person.
Here are the local participating restaurants and what they are offering:
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House: dinner
- Chima Steakhouse: dinner
- Coastal Flats: lunch and dinner
- Founding Farmers: lunch and dinner, RW To Go
- American Prime: lunch and dinner, RW To Go
- Agora Tysons: dinner, RW To Go
- Randy’s Prime Seafood and Steaks: lunch and dinner
- Lebanese Taverna: lunch and dinner, RW To Go
- Wildfire: lunch and dinner, RW To Go
- Blend 111: brunch, lunch and dinner
- Caboose Brewing Company: lunch and dinner, RW To Go
- Maple Ave Restaurant: brunch and dinner, RW To Go
Falls Church and Merrifield:
- J. Gilbert’s Wood-Fired Steaks and Seafood: lunch and dinner
Summer Restaurant Week will run from Aug. 17-30.
Two Fairfax County organizations have been awarded grants from a national nonprofit aimed at increasing access for food service programs for children and their families. The Falls Church-McLean Children’s Center…
Fairfax County has reached “substantial” community transmission of COVID-19, and as a result, health officials are now recommending that everyone wear a face masks in public indoor settings, regardless of…
Fairfax County Flies Flags at Half Mast for Pentagon Officer — Fairfax County flags will fly at half-mast today (Wednesday) after a Pentagon police officer was killed in a shooting…
Construction is starting today (Tuesday) on Pupatella’s upcoming location in the Mosaic District, a spokesperson for the local pizza chain told Tysons Reporter. Signage indicating that Pupatella will be moving…