The Weekly Planner is a roundup of interesting events coming up over the next week in the Tysons area.
We’ve scoured the web for events of note in Tysons, Vienna, Merrifield, McLean and Falls Church. Know of any we’ve missed? Tell us!
Tysons Reporter also complied a list of events to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
Wednesday (Feb. 12)
- Lovin’ Our Library Open House — 2 to 6 p.m. at The Mary Riley Styles Public Library (120 N. Virginia Ave) — This event invites people to play mini-golf through the adult fiction section and enjoy crafts for all ages in the children’s room. This event is free for the public.
Thursday (Feb. 13)
- 1Million Cups Fairfax 2 Year Anniversary — 6 to 9 p.m at Chima Steakhouse (8010 Towers Crescent Drive) — 1Million Cups, a networking opportunity for entrepreneurs, is hosting a dinner party. Appetizers will be complementary and a cash bar is available.
Friday (Feb. 14)
- Valentine’s Day Murder Mystery — 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. at Maggiano’s Little Italy (2001 International Drive) — Guests can enjoy a murder mystery party where they take part in a seated dinner and evening of activities. The tickets are $100 and include dinner and the event, which begins at 6 p.m.
- St. Valentine’s Day Release Party — 5 to 11:30 p.m. at Falls Church Distillers (442 S. Washington Street) — Falls Church Distillers is releasing their Churn Burn aged in habanero porter beer barrels. Attendees can enjoy live music and specials.
- Celtic Music Concert — 8 to 10 p.m. at Cherry Hills Farmhouse (223 Little Falls Street) — This event invites people to enjoy live Celtic music. Tickets are $15 ahead of time or $20 at the door.
Saturday (Feb. 15)
- $5 Comedy Night — 7 p.m. until midnight at The State Theatre (220 N. Washington Street) — This event will feature a variety of local talent. All are welcome but those under 18 need to be accompanied by a parent.
Photo via the City of Falls Church