As the winter starts to thaw, stands hawking Girl Scout cookies are starting to crop up nationwide.
But rather than randomly stumbling on them, a new app can help Tysonians with a sweet tooth track their dealers.
Here’s a look at some of the spots around the Tysons area to get your cookie fix:
- McLean Metro (1824 Dolley Madison Blvd): Thursdays and Fridays: 3:30-7:30 p.m.
- Silver Diner (8101 Fletcher Ave): Friday (March 1) 4:30-6:30 p.m. Saturday (March 2): 9-11 a.m. Sunday (March 3): 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Safeway (1688 Anderson Road): Saturdays, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Ascent Apartment Building (8421 Broad Street): Monday (March 4): 5-7 p.m.
- Marshalls (8353 Leesburg Pike): Friday (March 1): 4:30-6:30 p.m. Saturday (March 2): 9:30-11:30 a.m. Sunday (March 3): 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- TJ Maxx (8389 Leesburg Pike): Fridays, 5-7 p.m., Saturdays 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Sundays 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- 7-Eleven (1931 Old Gallows Road): Saturday (March 2): 1-3 p.m., Sunday (March 3) 12-2 p.m.
- OLGC CFF (8601 Wolftrap Road): Saturday (March 2): 8:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- Vienna-Dunn Loring Metro (2700 Gallows Road): Weekdays, 3:30-7:30 p.m. Saturdays, 11:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Advance Auto (311 Maple Ave E): Fridays, 5-8 p.m. Saturdays, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Dollar Tree (264 Cedar Lane SE): Friday (March 1): 4-6 p.m. Saturday (March 2): 10 a.m.-12 p.m. Sunday (March 3): 12-2 p.m.
- Lacrosse Unlimited of Vienna (209 Maple Ave E): Fridays, 4-7 p.m. Saturdays, 10 a.m.-12:15 p.m. Sundays, 10-11:45 a.m.
- Rexall (150 Maple Ave W): Fridays, 5-9 p.m. Saturdays, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Cocoa Vienna (120 Church Street NE): Saturday (March 2): 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Sunday (March 3) 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Dunkin’ Donuts (2750 Gallows Road E): Saturdays and Sundays, 8-10 a.m.
- Ben and Jerry’s (136 C Maple Ave W): Sunday (March 3): 12-3 p.m.
- Balducci’s (6655 Old Dominion Dr): Fridays, 5-8 p.m. Saturdays, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Sundays, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Giant Food (1454 Chain Bridge Rd): Fridays, 5-8 p.m. Saturdays, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Safeway (6244 Old Dominion Drive): Fridays, 4-7 p.m. Saturdays, 1-5 p.m.
- Advance Auto (1449 Chain Bridge Rd): Saturdays, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Sundays, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Flowers and Plants (1378 Chain Bridge Rd): Saturdays, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- McLean Family Restaurant (1321 Chain Bridge Rd): Saturdays, 9-11:30 a.m.
- Child’s Play (1382 Chain Bridge Rd): Sundays, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
Photo via Facebook
Walkers and bicyclists on the W&OD Trail in Vienna (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) For Town of Vienna residents who have thoughts about traffic on Maple Avenue or the state…
Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA and D.C. with McEnearney Associates in Vienna. You can follow Laura on Instagram at @LauraSchwartzRealtor or her Facebook page. Laura can be reached at 703-283-6120 or [email protected]. I…
Electric buses have at last joined Northern Virginia’s largest local bus fleet. Fairfax Connector launched the eight battery-powered vehicles out of its West Ox Operations and Maintenance Center (4970 Alliance…
The Hot Wheels Champion Experience is coming to Tysons Corner Center this December (courtesy Mattel) Prepare for competing “interactive experiences” at Tysons Corner Center this winter, when the year of…