As the winter starts to thaw, stands hawking Girl Scout cookies are starting to crop up nationwide.
But rather than randomly stumbling on them, a new app can help Tysonians with a sweet tooth track their dealers.
Here’s a look at some of the spots around the Tysons area to get your cookie fix:
- McLean Metro (1824 Dolley Madison Blvd): Thursdays and Fridays: 3:30-7:30 p.m.
- Silver Diner (8101 Fletcher Ave): Friday (March 1) 4:30-6:30 p.m. Saturday (March 2): 9-11 a.m. Sunday (March 3): 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Safeway (1688 Anderson Road): Saturdays, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Ascent Apartment Building (8421 Broad Street): Monday (March 4): 5-7 p.m.
- Marshalls (8353 Leesburg Pike): Friday (March 1): 4:30-6:30 p.m. Saturday (March 2): 9:30-11:30 a.m. Sunday (March 3): 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- TJ Maxx (8389 Leesburg Pike): Fridays, 5-7 p.m., Saturdays 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Sundays 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- 7-Eleven (1931 Old Gallows Road): Saturday (March 2): 1-3 p.m., Sunday (March 3) 12-2 p.m.
- OLGC CFF (8601 Wolftrap Road): Saturday (March 2): 8:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- Vienna-Dunn Loring Metro (2700 Gallows Road): Weekdays, 3:30-7:30 p.m. Saturdays, 11:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Advance Auto (311 Maple Ave E): Fridays, 5-8 p.m. Saturdays, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Dollar Tree (264 Cedar Lane SE): Friday (March 1): 4-6 p.m. Saturday (March 2): 10 a.m.-12 p.m. Sunday (March 3): 12-2 p.m.
- Lacrosse Unlimited of Vienna (209 Maple Ave E): Fridays, 4-7 p.m. Saturdays, 10 a.m.-12:15 p.m. Sundays, 10-11:45 a.m.
- Rexall (150 Maple Ave W): Fridays, 5-9 p.m. Saturdays, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Cocoa Vienna (120 Church Street NE): Saturday (March 2): 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Sunday (March 3) 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Dunkin’ Donuts (2750 Gallows Road E): Saturdays and Sundays, 8-10 a.m.
- Ben and Jerry’s (136 C Maple Ave W): Sunday (March 3): 12-3 p.m.
- Balducci’s (6655 Old Dominion Dr): Fridays, 5-8 p.m. Saturdays, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Sundays, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Giant Food (1454 Chain Bridge Rd): Fridays, 5-8 p.m. Saturdays, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Safeway (6244 Old Dominion Drive): Fridays, 4-7 p.m. Saturdays, 1-5 p.m.
- Advance Auto (1449 Chain Bridge Rd): Saturdays, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Sundays, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Flowers and Plants (1378 Chain Bridge Rd): Saturdays, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- McLean Family Restaurant (1321 Chain Bridge Rd): Saturdays, 9-11:30 a.m.
- Child’s Play (1382 Chain Bridge Rd): Sundays, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
Photo via Facebook
Walking on Strawberry Lane in the Mosaic District (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Local Task Force Deployed to Turkey — “Members of Virginia Task Force 1 in Fairfax County are…
Existing public facilities are in red, while planned ones are blue (via Fairfax County) Fairfax County has made some progress over the past decade in introducing public amenities to support…
Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA, D.C. and MD with McEnearney Associates in Vienna. You can follow Laura on Instagram at @LauraSchwartzRealtor or her Facebook page. Laura can be reached at 703-283-6120 or [email protected] GO…
(Updated at 1:05 p.m.) A power outage has left construction workers on a high-rise in Tysons stranded 13 stories in the air. Fairfax County Fire and Rescue units are on…
Chris Green is one of the DMV’s finest fitness instructors. A Lululemon and South Block ambassador, he is a coach and mentor to so many. He embodies grace, positivity and motivation in ways that no one else can. If we could all learn a thing or two from him, the world would be a much better place. He does so much for others, and does so with a smile on his face 99% of the time.
He recently ruptured his Achilles and has an incredibly long and tough journey ahead. As if COVID hadn’t impacted fitness professionals enough, throw this in the mix and it’s a double, even triple whammy. CG is no longer able to work and do what he loves for the time being because of this and we’d love your support.
The Rhea Baker State Farm Agency is proud to support Shelter House in providing safe places to be during quarantine. Shelter House’s mission is to prevent and end homelessness and domestic violence. Right now they are providing over 200 hotel rooms to those in need in our community. In the past year, across all programs, Shelter House served nearly 500 households comprised of over 1,500 individuals, 60% of which were children.
Of the households that exited shelter, over 70% moved to permanent housing. The Baker Agency has served Vienna and Tysons residents and business owners since 2007 and proudly offers insurance solutions for you home, condo, auto insurance, life insurance and more. We offer complimentary reviews and coach teen drivers to safer, better drivers, and to help keep your auto insurance rates down! We are always happy to talk or text at 703-847-6880.