If you’re looking to start the year off with a new job, there’s plenty of options around the Tysons area: from major corporate positions to openings in local gyms.
One of the most high profile offerings is a regional manager opening for the Charles Schwab Corporation, a banking and brokerage firm. The regional manager would help shape business development in the area and build working relationships in the area. The position requires a BA/BS, with an MBA preferred. Ideal applicants should have a minimum of 10 years in the financial services industry with over five years experience in investment management or sales management.
Other listings around the area include:
- Zoning Enforcement Officer for the Town of Vienna — Vienna is looking for a person to enforce the town’s zoning regulations by inspecting new construction for compliance, responding to complaints, and identifying and resolving zoning and other property violations. The job pays between $50,474 and $65,868 depending on qualifications.
- Automotive Sales at Priority Nissan Tysons — Advertised as a no-experience-required position, anyone with an enthusiasm and willingness to learn can apply to work at Priority Nissan in Tysons.
- Front Desk Associate at Sport & Health Tysons — The newly renovated Tysons Sport & Health is looking for a front desk associate to manage the desk and greet members and guests. High school diploma, six months experience in customer service, and first aid certifications preferred.
- CrossFit Coach at Phoenix Athletix Club — The Vienna CrossFit location is looking for a Level 1 CrossFit coach to teach 3-4 classes on Thursday and Friday mornings and two classes every other Saturday. Three years of coaching experience is required, and the position earns $20 to $25 per hour.
- Montessori Floater and Office Assistant — The Fiore Montessori School in Vienna is looking for a teachers assistant and office assistant to help in classrooms and in the office. The ideal candidate would be trained in Montessori Education or be interested in training. The job is full-time and offers between $25,000 to $38,000 per year.
- Assistant for Wolf Trap Institute of Early Learning Through Arts — The Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts needs an assistant to provide institute and administrative support for the Wolf Trap Institute’s educational programs. The position would last from Jan. 7 through March. 1, with a pay rate of $10 per hour. Wolf Trap is also seeking interns for the Annual Giving program to assist with fundraising efforts.
Photo via Facebook
The D.C. area’s first-ever Winter Lantern Festival is coming to Lerner Town Square at Tysons II (courtesy Kaleido Arts & Entertainment Group) Thousands of lanterns will take over Lerner Town…
Fairfax County Public Schools Fairfax County Public Schools could require parental notifications for class materials deemed sexually explicit, but in a deviation from the state, the proposed policy directly addresses…
The Koons Chevy auto dealership at 2000 Chain Bridge Road (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) The developer behind Reston Station and Herndon’s stalled downtown redevelopment has turned its sights to…
A man walks by trash bins next to the curb (via Trinity Nguyen on Unsplash) (Updated at 1:25 p.m.) The service and staffing challenges plaguing trash collectors throughout Fairfax County…
Chris Green is one of the DMV’s finest fitness instructors. A Lululemon and South Block ambassador, he is a coach and mentor to so many. He embodies grace, positivity and motivation in ways that no one else can. If we could all learn a thing or two from him, the world would be a much better place. He does so much for others, and does so with a smile on his face 99% of the time.
He recently ruptured his Achilles and has an incredibly long and tough journey ahead. As if COVID hadn’t impacted fitness professionals enough, throw this in the mix and it’s a double, even triple whammy. CG is no longer able to work and do what he loves for the time being because of this and we’d love your support.
The Rhea Baker State Farm Agency is proud to support Shelter House in providing safe places to be during quarantine. Shelter House’s mission is to prevent and end homelessness and domestic violence. Right now they are providing over 200 hotel rooms to those in need in our community. In the past year, across all programs, Shelter House served nearly 500 households comprised of over 1,500 individuals, 60% of which were children.
Of the households that exited shelter, over 70% moved to permanent housing. The Baker Agency has served Vienna and Tysons residents and business owners since 2007 and proudly offers insurance solutions for you home, condo, auto insurance, life insurance and more. We offer complimentary reviews and coach teen drivers to safer, better drivers, and to help keep your auto insurance rates down! We are always happy to talk or text at 703-847-6880.