If you’re looking to start the year off with a new job, there’s plenty of options around the Tysons area: from major corporate positions to openings in local gyms.
One of the most high profile offerings is a regional manager opening for the Charles Schwab Corporation, a banking and brokerage firm. The regional manager would help shape business development in the area and build working relationships in the area. The position requires a BA/BS, with an MBA preferred. Ideal applicants should have a minimum of 10 years in the financial services industry with over five years experience in investment management or sales management.
Other listings around the area include:
- Zoning Enforcement Officer for the Town of Vienna — Vienna is looking for a person to enforce the town’s zoning regulations by inspecting new construction for compliance, responding to complaints, and identifying and resolving zoning and other property violations. The job pays between $50,474 and $65,868 depending on qualifications.
- Automotive Sales at Priority Nissan Tysons — Advertised as a no-experience-required position, anyone with an enthusiasm and willingness to learn can apply to work at Priority Nissan in Tysons.
- Front Desk Associate at Sport & Health Tysons — The newly renovated Tysons Sport & Health is looking for a front desk associate to manage the desk and greet members and guests. High school diploma, six months experience in customer service, and first aid certifications preferred.
- CrossFit Coach at Phoenix Athletix Club — The Vienna CrossFit location is looking for a Level 1 CrossFit coach to teach 3-4 classes on Thursday and Friday mornings and two classes every other Saturday. Three years of coaching experience is required, and the position earns $20 to $25 per hour.
- Montessori Floater and Office Assistant — The Fiore Montessori School in Vienna is looking for a teachers assistant and office assistant to help in classrooms and in the office. The ideal candidate would be trained in Montessori Education or be interested in training. The job is full-time and offers between $25,000 to $38,000 per year.
- Assistant for Wolf Trap Institute of Early Learning Through Arts — The Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts needs an assistant to provide institute and administrative support for the Wolf Trap Institute’s educational programs. The position would last from Jan. 7 through March. 1, with a pay rate of $10 per hour. Wolf Trap is also seeking interns for the Annual Giving program to assist with fundraising efforts.
Photo via Facebook
The National Weather Service has issued a Severe Thunderstorm Watch in Fairfax County. The watch went into effect at 3:07 p.m. and is expected to last until 7 p.m. this…
Independence Day weekend is almost here. Before you prepare for the oncoming barrage of fireworks or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit the past week of news…
While it won’t be quiet around Fairfax County on Monday with Fourth of July celebrations, many government offices and facilities will be closed. Government offices, and some businesses, are closed…
Two D.C. residents have been arrested and charged with armed robbery after allegedly driving a man around and robbing him at gunpoint on April 9, the Town of Vienna Police…