Want to know what stories are the talk of the town in Tysons, Vienna and McLean?
If so, you’re in luck. Below are the most-read articles on the site last week.
- Exclusive: Wawa Coming to Vienna
- Black Friday Mall Theft Leads to Pursuit and Crash in Tysons
- New Book Explores the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of Pimmit Hills
- Here’s What Is Replacing Isabella Eatery at Tysons Galleria
- Boro Tower Scores Law Firm Tenant
- Wawa’s Vienna Location Still Undetermined
- Two Teens Charged in Marco Polo Fire and Local Vandalism
- Peruvian Chicken Coming Soon to Vienna’s Maple Avenue
You can also check out previous top stories here.
The concept behind Fresh Baguette is self-evident from its name. Serving freshly baked, artisanal bread and pastries, the Bethesda-based bakery is on the rise in the D.C. area, with its…
In the Fairfax Health District, COVID-19 cases are on the decline, and vaccinations have continued to rise. At least one Covid vaccine dose has been administered to 85% of all…
Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA, D.C. and MD with McEnearney Associates in Vienna. You can follow Laura on Instagram at @LauraSchwartzRealtor or her Facebook page. Laura can be reached at 703-283-6120 or [email protected] With…
Fairfax County’s growing supply of electric vehicle charging stations is available for the public to use, but that service will now come at a cost. Under a retail fee plan…