Details are emerging about A Taste of UrbanSpace, a new food hall planned to replace the Isabella Eatery on the third floor of Tysons Galleria.
According to the Washington Post, the new eatery will bring together eight restaurants from across the Washington area. So far, five of the eight new restaurants have been announced. They are:
- Stomping Ground — A coffee shop and bistro in Alexandria’s Del Ray neighborhood.
- Thip Khao — A popular Laotian restaurant in Columbia Heights.
- Donburi — A Japanese rice bowl restaurant with locations in Adams Morgan and Dupont Circle.
- Ice Cream Jubilee — An ice cream location with locations on the Capitol Riverfront and 14th Street NW, with another location soon to open in Ballston Quarter’s food hall.
- Andy’s Pizza — A pizza-by-the-slice shop from the D.C. frozen pizza company Eat Pizza.
The new food hall is scheduled to have a quick turnaround, opening this coming Wednesday (Nov. 28), completely replacing Isabella Eatery and its in-house restaurant brands while maintaining the same kitchen and dining spaces.
UrbanSpace, the company running the new eatery, specializes in food halls and markets that support smaller restaurateurs and entrepreneurs. The company runs Broadway Bites and Mad. Sq. Eats, among other markets in New York City.
Pickleball courts are being considered for a warehouse at 8520 Tyco Road (via Google Maps) Pickleball courts may be in store for a warehouse on Tyco Road, a still-industrial section…
Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA, D.C. and MD with McEnearney Associates in Vienna. You can follow Laura on Instagram at @LauraSchwartzRealtor or her Facebook page. Laura can be reached at 703-283-6120 or [email protected] If…
Volunteer Court Appointed Special Advocates get sworn in by the Fairfax County Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court (courtesy Fairfax CASA) Fairfax County’s child welfare system has seen abuse and…
Vienna Police (file photo) Vienna police are searching for a person who robbed a postal worker while armed with a knife and pepper spray on Friday (June 2). Officers responded…