The weekend is almost here. Before you take advantage of expanded outdoor dining for dinner or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit news from the Tysons area that you might’ve missed.
These were the most-read stories on Tysons Reporter this week:
- JUST IN: Multiple people injured in crash on I-495 going to GW Parkway
- JUST IN: Wegmans to stop using disposable plastic bags at Tysons and other Fairfax County stores
- JUST IN: Driver in Georgetown Pike crash dies from injuries
- Food trucks incoming: Crane lifts double-decker bus and more to The Perch at Capital One Center
- Competition-winning popcorn bar opens at Tysons Corner Center this week
Ideas for stories we should cover can be sent to [email protected] or submitted as an anonymous tip. Photos of scenes from around the community are welcome too, with credit always given to the photographer.
You can find previous rundowns of top stories on the site.
Once McLean resident Lauren Taylor learned how to identify invasive plants in Fairfax County’s parks, she couldn’t stop noticing them. They take a variety of forms, from shrubs like Japanese…
A coworking company that advertises its flexible offices as “the future of workspace” is bringing that future to Merrifield. Venture X has leased nearly 28,000 square feet of space on…
> Read more…
Merrifield Lidl from across Gallows Road (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) First Responders Train for Silver Line Phase 2 — “More than a hundred fire and emergency personnel will converge on…