The weekend is almost here. Before you start getting hyped up for the Olympics or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area that you might’ve missed.
These were the most-read stories on Tysons Reporter this week:
- Local chef to bring new Americana restaurant with bar and market to Falls Church
- Nearly all new COVID-19 cases come from unvaccinated people as Fairfax County faces slowing demand
- Big Buns burger joint cooks up Vienna move with former Elevation Burger as possible site
- Motorcyclist dies after Fourth of July crash on I-66 near Vienna
- Broadway comes to Tysons with new additions to Capital One Hall lineup
Ideas for stories we should cover can be sent to [email protected] or submitted as an anonymous tip. Photos of scenes from around the community are welcome too, with credit always given to the photographer.
You can find previous rundowns of top stories on the site.
A four-level single-family home in Vienna complete with a custom movie theater and wine cellar was recently sold for $1.3 million.
A Food Lion in Herndon (via Google Maps) Fairfax County’s new plastic bag tax, set to take effect on Jan. 1, drew both support and opposition from the supermarket industry….
Nicole Liberatore has come a long way from handing cannoli to customers in a parking lot. Less than two years after they started selling traditional Italian baked goods out of…
County Library Launches Book Selection Service — “Beginning today, all of our branches are offering a new service called Library to Go. Not sure what to read? Simply fill out…