The weekend is almost here. Before you start getting hyped up for the Olympics or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area that you might’ve missed.
These were the most-read stories on Tysons Reporter this week:
- Local chef to bring new Americana restaurant with bar and market to Falls Church
- Nearly all new COVID-19 cases come from unvaccinated people as Fairfax County faces slowing demand
- Big Buns burger joint cooks up Vienna move with former Elevation Burger as possible site
- Motorcyclist dies after Fourth of July crash on I-66 near Vienna
- Broadway comes to Tysons with new additions to Capital One Hall lineup
Ideas for stories we should cover can be sent to [email protected] or submitted as an anonymous tip. Photos of scenes from around the community are welcome too, with credit always given to the photographer.
You can find previous rundowns of top stories on the site.
D.C.-based fast food chain Z-Burger has officially opened in a former Pizza Hut at 541 Maple Avenue West in Vienna. The restaurant opened in late November. While business was initially…
Updated at 3:55 p.m. — Fairfax Connector service will stay suspended at least through this weekend (Feb. 24-25) as drivers and mechanics continue their strike, the Fairfax County Department of Transportation…
FCPS Central Office in Merrifield (staff photo by James Jarvis) Fairfax County Public Schools is seeking a solution to its ballooning student meal debt, which soared over the past year….
A turkey vulture in flight in the West Ox Road area (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Cell Phone Service Restored After Outage — Phone service has been restored after a…