The weekend is almost here. Before you start getting hyped up for the Olympics or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area that you might’ve missed.
These were the most-read stories on Tysons Reporter this week:
- Local chef to bring new Americana restaurant with bar and market to Falls Church
- Nearly all new COVID-19 cases come from unvaccinated people as Fairfax County faces slowing demand
- Big Buns burger joint cooks up Vienna move with former Elevation Burger as possible site
- Motorcyclist dies after Fourth of July crash on I-66 near Vienna
- Broadway comes to Tysons with new additions to Capital One Hall lineup
Ideas for stories we should cover can be sent to [email protected] or submitted as an anonymous tip. Photos of scenes from around the community are welcome too, with credit always given to the photographer.
You can find previous rundowns of top stories on the site.
Local Elected Officials React to Mask Lawsuit — Rep. Gerry Connolly (D) and Delegates Eileen Filler-Corn (D-31st) and Marcus Simon (D-53rd) were among the Congressional and General Assembly representatives who…
Though construction has yet to begin, Vienna’s 444 Maple Ave. mixed-use development appears to be in negotiations to secure its first tenants. According to a property brochure on its project…
With a second week of consistently declining cases, Fairfax County’s current, omicron variant-fueled Covid wave has receded closer to the levels seen last winter. The Fairfax Health District, including the…
Giving back to the community with a power pack event is one way the Vienna Mom’s group is helping combat child hunger by giving out meals to those in need and Neighborhood Expert reveals how easy these events can be.