The weekend is almost here. Before you start daydreaming about a summer of live music or head out for a scoop of ice cream to cap off the work week, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area that you might’ve missed.
These were the most-read stories on Tysons Reporter this week:
- The lowdown on the buildings going up in Tysons
- Virginia to ease capacity restrictions for social gatherings, entertainment venues on May 15
- Mass vaccination clinic opens in Tysons Corner Center today
- Vaccine appointments in Fairfax County remain scarce days into Phase 2
- Starr Hill Brewery will anchor ‘The Perch,’ Capital One Center’s skypark in Tysons
Ideas for stories we should cover can be sent to [email protected] or submitted as an anonymous tip. Photos of scenes from around the community are welcome too, with credit always given to the photographer.
You can find previous rundowns of top stories on the site.
Safety crews investigate after the partial collapse and demolition of a Surfside, Florida, high-rise (via NIST) Following the collapse of a 40-year-old high-rise in Surfside, Fla., officials in Fairfax County…
Editor’s Note — With all 100 seats in Virginia’s House of Delegates on the ballot, Tysons Reporter is running Q&A-style profiles of the races in the Tysons area this week ahead of…
Meet Tip Toe, a short-haired tabby who has come a long way from the trash can where she was found at 4 weeks of age. Now just over 1 year…
Members of the public can now follow Tysons’ transformation from office hub to “America’s next great city” from their laptop. Fairfax County has repackaged its annual report on the implementation…