The weekend is almost here. Before you start daydreaming about a summer of live music or head out for a scoop of ice cream to cap off the work week, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area that you might’ve missed.
These were the most-read stories on Tysons Reporter this week:
- The lowdown on the buildings going up in Tysons
- Virginia to ease capacity restrictions for social gatherings, entertainment venues on May 15
- Mass vaccination clinic opens in Tysons Corner Center today
- Vaccine appointments in Fairfax County remain scarce days into Phase 2
- Starr Hill Brewery will anchor ‘The Perch,’ Capital One Center’s skypark in Tysons
Ideas for stories we should cover can be sent to [email protected] or submitted as an anonymous tip. Photos of scenes from around the community are welcome too, with credit always given to the photographer.
You can find previous rundowns of top stories on the site.
The weekend is almost here. Before you get into an argument about mask etiquette or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area…
A mayor, a governor, and four Racing Presidents stepped onto a baseball diamond, and thus began the 2021 Virginia State Little League Majors Tournament. Hundreds of young athletes and their…
Open houses this weekend include a 5 BD/3 BA Vienna home with a multi-level deck on a treed lot.
Tysons-headquartered Cvent, which provides business tools for customers to plan, market, and organize meetings and events, is headed back to the stock market. The event-management tech company announced today (Friday)…