The weekend is almost here. Before you start reading up on how Vaccine Finder works or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area that you might’ve missed from the past week.
These were the most-read stories on Tysons Reporter this week:
- Fairfax County sees rising COVID-19 cases with one-fifth of Virginia now vaccinated
- BREAKING: Fairfax County Health Department will not schedule Phase 2 vaccine appointments
- McLean Citizens Association opposes most recent draft of downtown revitalization plan
- Second Tysons Restaurant Week kicks off Monday
- A guide to Fairfax County farmers markets opening this spring
Ideas for stories we should cover can be sent to [email protected] or submitted as an anonymous tip. Photos of scenes from around the community are welcome too, with credit always given to the photographer.
You can find previous rundowns of top stories on the site.
Photo via La Sandia/Facebook
Kids explore the Red Caboose in Vienna (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Vienna Featured Live on TV Right Now — “Lights. Camera. Action! Tune into the @fox5dc Zip Trip LIVE from…
The American Legion Bridge into Maryland (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) If you find trips on the Capital Beltway into Maryland nightmarish now, imagine what they would be like without…
A Vienna Police car on Mill Street (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) The Town of Vienna Police Department will once again usher in summer with a hardline approach to stop…
The Mosaic District will hold its second annual Pride Parade this Saturday (via Mosaic District/Twitter) Pride Month starts today (June 1), and opportunities to celebrate in Fairfax County extend through…