The weekend is almost here. Before you start reading up on how Vaccine Finder works or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area that you might’ve missed from the past week.
These were the most-read stories on Tysons Reporter this week:
- Fairfax County sees rising COVID-19 cases with one-fifth of Virginia now vaccinated
- BREAKING: Fairfax County Health Department will not schedule Phase 2 vaccine appointments
- McLean Citizens Association opposes most recent draft of downtown revitalization plan
- Second Tysons Restaurant Week kicks off Monday
- A guide to Fairfax County farmers markets opening this spring
Ideas for stories we should cover can be sent to [email protected] or submitted as an anonymous tip. Photos of scenes from around the community are welcome too, with credit always given to the photographer.
You can find previous rundowns of top stories on the site.
Photo via La Sandia/Facebook
The National Weather Service has issued a Severe Thunderstorm Watch in Fairfax County. The watch went into effect at 3:07 p.m. and is expected to last until 7 p.m. this…
Independence Day weekend is almost here. Before you prepare for the oncoming barrage of fireworks or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit the past week of news…
While it won’t be quiet around Fairfax County on Monday with Fourth of July celebrations, many government offices and facilities will be closed. Government offices, and some businesses, are closed…
Two D.C. residents have been arrested and charged with armed robbery after allegedly driving a man around and robbing him at gunpoint on April 9, the Town of Vienna Police…