Haven’t gotten around to buying Girl Scout cookies yet?
The Northern Virginia Girl Scouts have an ongoing sale in the Mosaic District. They will be selling them every day of the week, though the hours vary.
Cookies will be on sale on Mondays-Thursdays from 5-7 p.m. On Fridays, they will be available from 5-8 p.m. The cookies will also be on sale all day on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. On Sundays, they will be on sale from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The Girl Scouts will be selling the cookies from the lobby of the Target (2905 District Avenue, Suite 400).
Here are some other places around Tysons Corner where you can pick up a box your favorite girl scout cookies this week from Thursday-Sunday (Feb. 20-23):
- Metro Station (1824 Dolley Madison Blvd): Thursday: 3:30-7:30 p.m.; Friday: 3:30-7:30 p.m.
- Silver Diner (8101 Fletcher Avenue): Friday: 4:30-8:30 p.m.; Saturday: 9 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sunday: 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Marshalls (8353 Leesburg Pike): Friday: 4:30-8:30 p.m.; Saturday: 9:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m.; Sunday: 1-3 p.m.
- TJ Maxx (8389 Leesburg Pike): Friday: 5-9 p.m.; Saturday: 9 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sunday: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- 7-Eleven (1931 Old Gallows Road): Saturday: 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Petsmart (8204 Leesburg Pike): Saturday): 11 a.m.-5 p.m
- OLGC Church (8601 Wolftrap Road): Sunday: 7-10 a.m.
For a full list of the places and times where you can get Girl Scout cookies after next week, an online list and app provide updated information.
Photo via Facebook