People outside Tysons Corner Center might have noticed a farmers market last Sunday (June 9).
Community Foodworks, a nonprofit that works to connect food from farmers to underserved populations, operates 15 farmers markets in Northern Virginia and D.C.
Vendors at the Tysons Farmers Market include:
- Chilanga — traditional Mexican food
- District Coffee
- Great Valley Farm — fresh produce from the Shenandoah Valley
- H.T. Krantz Honey Company
- Ignacio’s Produce
- Manaeesh — Mediterranean food from the Middle East
- MJ Pet Bakery
- Pinch — gourmet Chinese dumplings
- Taste of Istanbul — Turkish dishes
- Tyson Farm and Orchard — fruits and vegetables grown in West Virginia
The Tysons Farmers Market runs from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. on Sundays through November.
Image via @tysonsfoodworks/Instagram