Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA, D.C. and MD with McEnearney Associates in McLean. Reach the office at 703-790-9090.
Super Bowl LIII is quickly approaching as the Patriots take on the Rams on Sunday, February 3 at 6:30 p.m.
We all know Super Bowl Sunday is where new year’s resolutions are forgotten. Or maybe that’s just my junk food loving heart talking. If you are thinking of hosting a party this Sunday, I have some great take-out options to help make it easier.
- Don Pollo — The Vienna Charcoal chicken newcomer is offering a free chicken with any Fiesta Family Platter.
- Taco Bamba in Vienna — Is taking catering requests by Thursday, 1/31 for their wings, nachos, tacos and all of their other goodies.
- Foster’s Grill — For wings, order ahead of time or they WILL sell out.
- Santini’s — In Oakton or McLean for pizza, party subs and their other decadent food.
- Open Road — In Merrifield has platters for wings or chicken bites with pre-order.
- Bonchon — In Fairfax or Arlington for some of the most delicious wings that exist.
- Founding Farmers — To go catering where you can order off the full menu.
- Liberty BBQ — In Falls Church, offering Super Bowl specials on their BBQ meat, wings, sides and desserts. Must pre-order and pick up on Friday.
- Rocco’s — In McLean for pizza or wings.
- O’Malley’s Pub — In McLean for wings.
Check out Tyson’s Biergarten if you would rather go out to watch the game. They have a long list of beer and food.