Most of the biggest performances are tributes to classic rock, folk and classical performances.
On Feb. 2, Dustbowl Revival will be performing a mashup of traditional Americana music with modern dance music in a celebration of the 50th anniversary of The Band. They will be performing alongside Austin-based Hot Club of Cowtown, a jazz and western swing band. Tickets range from $32 for rear orchestra or side balcony seats to $37 for prime orchestra or prime balcony.
While you’ll never get a chance to see The Beatles live, the next best thing might be the cover band 1965 The Tribute, performing on Feb. 14 and 15. The performance starts at 8 p.m. and tickets range from $38-$42.
On Feb. 22, Pianist Wu Han will lead a small ensemble in an “exploration of Schubert’s oeuvre.” Following the performance, attendees will have a chance to meet the artists at a dessert reception. Tickets are $40.
The list of Wolf Trap events in February:
- Feb. 1: St. Lawrence String Quartet
- Feb. 2: The Dustbowl Revival & Hot Club of Cowtown
- Feb. 9 and Feb. 10: Le Vin Herbé
- Feb. 14 and 15: 1964 The Tribute
- Feb. 16 and 17: Masters of Hawaiian Music
- Feb. 19 and 20: Cherish the Ladies
- Feb. 22: Wu Han and Friends
The full Wolf Trap schedule is available online.
Photo via Wolf Trap