Whether you’re actively looking for work or just idly browsing what’s around the area, there’s a bevy of new job postings around the area from corporate directors to start-up interns.
Alarm.com, a technology company in Tysons that provides home protection systems, is looking for new talent. The jobs listed range from positions requiring several years in their respective fields to relatively entry level internships. The company is looking to hire the following:
- Talent acquisition specialist
- Manager of revenue operations
- Business analyst
- Business development associate
- Technical account associate
- Field technical account representative
- International technical support associate
- Test analyst
- Data analyst and video logistics specialist
- UX/UI designer
- Sales operations specialist
- Program manager international
- Product manager
- Product management – hardware and integration
- Product management associate
- Product management intern
- Management development program intern
Other recent job postings around the area include:
- Director of Associate Engagement and Culture at Capital One — the director would focus on improving associate engagement, culture, and organizational effectiveness. The position requires a bachelor’s degree of military experience, with 10 years of experience in process or project management, at least two years leading employee engagement projects, and five years managing direct reports.
- Engagement Editor for Military Times — the engagement editor would help editorial teams maximize the impact of their content on digital platforms. The engagement editor would be deeply involved in story creation and the decision making of the editorial teams. In addition to a bachelor’s degree and two years experience working in social media, the media organization is looking for a candidate who can “speak” in military terms.
- Sales manager at Eddie V’s — responsible for building business for the Eddie V’s, a seafood and stead restaurant, through direct and indirect sales. The manager would also work with partners to oversee events. The positions pays $55,000 to $65,000 a year and requires at least one year managing in a restaurant, hotel, retail or general business, with two years in restaurant management preferred.
- Part-time customer service specialist for Gallop A.I. — the specialist would be responsible for working with business travelers and customers for Gallop A.I., a Tysons startup that uses artificial intelligence to manage business trips. The pay is $15-$20 per hour.
- Fashion Advisor for Chanel — the advisor would provide fashion advice to clients, helping to drive retention, revenue, and brand loyalty.
Photo via Alarm.com