Traveling for Thanksgiving? Not a problem, our weekly top stories rundown can get you caught up quickly on the past week of local news for Tysons, McLean and Vienna.
Below are the most-read stories on the site last week. Note that some of the articles were published prior to last week.
- Apple Eyes Fairfax County As Arlington Lands Amazon
- A Look at Scotts Run, the Tysons Development That Apple Has Its Eye On
- Police Searching for Couple Who Tried to Lure Child into Van
- Local Restaurants That Serve Thanksgiving Dinner
- Grand Opening for Caboose Commons in Merrifield This Weekend
- Tysons Corner Center’s Skating Rink Not Returning This Winter
- McLean Double Murder Suspect Arrives in Fairfax County, Due in Court Tomorrow
- New Book Explores the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of Pimmit Hills
You can also check out previous top stories here.
The weekend is almost here. Before you peek into the spirit realm or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area that you…
The Fairfax County Department of Transportation has extended the Oct. 18 deadline for its community survey on proposed changes to bus service in Centreville, Chantilly, Vienna, Tysons, and neighboring areas,…
Portales Aloso waited an hour on Tuesday (Oct. 19) for a Metro train from Reston into D.C. The wait on Wednesday was 20 minutes. He was among countless commuters in…
Luxury electric vehicle manufacturer Lucid Motors passed a crucial step yesterday (Wednesday) toward getting its first service and delivery center in the D.C. area. The company is seeking to open…