To every single person seeing this — thank you for being among the first readers of Tysons Reporter.
In case you just tuned in this week, following our official launch on Tuesday, here are the top 10 articles (in chronological order) you might have missed in the prior weeks.
- Oktoberfest at Tysons Biergarten is running through Oct. 20
- Honeygrow is now open in Tysons
- FCPD investigates racially-charged road rage incident
- Injured and starving dog rescued in Tysons
- Major congestion relief project nears partial opening
- Facebook deleted 1,400 Tysons Reporter email subscribers
- Dramatic rescue via crane from Tysons construction site
- Towers Crescent offers maps and new amenities for bike commuters
- VDOT proposal: improve local traffic by closing Beltway access
- Olive oil store in Tysons mall closes permanently
Also, in case you missed it, we published a trio of article taking a look at the past, present and future of Tysons: