Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA, D.C. and MD with McEnearney Associates in Vienna. You can follow Laura on Instagram at @LauraSchwartzRealtor or her Facebook page. Laura can be reached at 703-283-6120 or [email protected].
The Washingtonian does a Cheap Eats edition every year that I love. With prices high on everything, who doesn’t love to find a good deal?
Enjoy some of these tips for deals and cheap eats around Vienna!
- Inca Social: Kids aat free
- Lebanese Taverna: Bottomless Mezza menu (small plates) $38 per person
- Matchbox: Free kids cheese pizza with adult entree (which is not a pizza)
- The Icon Movie Theater at the Boro: Tickets are $6.25 instead of regular cost
- Tysons AMC Movie Theater: Tickets for AMC Stub members are $7 (excluding specials — Dolby/IMAX screenings include a surcharge). Concessions also offers a $5 small combo — soda and popcorn.
- Mama Tigre: Kids entrees half off
- Founding Farmers: Unlimited brunch free for kids 6 and under
- Liberty BBQ (soon to be renamed): Free brunch for kids 3 and under, $10 for 12 and under
- Fogo De Chao: The Churrasco experience (all you can eat) is free for kids 6 and under, for kids 7-12 it’s half priced
- Silver Diner: Join the kids club and get a free kids meal every 5 visits (and free food on their birthday)
- Cocoa Vienna: Dollar deal days all summer (enjoy treats for $1)
- Bruster’s Ice Cream: Free chocolate or vanilla ice cream for kids under a certain height (think 2 or younger)
I think pre-covid there were a lot more of these “kids eat free” options but many that I’ve called to verify are no longer available. So if you see something published, call the restaurant first to make sure it’s still offered.
If I missed anything or a business wants to reach out to be added, please email me at [email protected].
The preceding sponsored post was also published on FFXnow.com
Northern Virginia Magazine has ranked TJ as the region’s top public high school (courtesy Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology) Six of the 10 best high schools in…
Planning officials in the Shenandoah Valley and central Virginia fear proposals to change Virginia’s transportation funding system could significantly reduce state funding for smaller transportation projects for cyclists and pedestrians….
This biweekly column is sponsored by The Mather in Tysons, Virginia, a forward-thinking Life Plan Community for those 62 and better. When The Mather, a Life Plan Community for those 62…
A pumpkin display from Tysons Corner Center’s 2022 Fall Festival (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Tysons Corner Center is jumping into the abundant pile of local fall festivals. The mall…