Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA, D.C. and MD with McEnearney Associates in Vienna. You can follow Laura on Instagram at @LauraSchwartzRealtor or her Facebook page. Laura can be reached at 703-283-6120 or [email protected].
A lot has changed since Covid and the exceptions that were made to accommodate outdoor seating around town. Thanks to a suggestion from one of my clients — shout to Christina! — I put together a list of outdoor dining options to enjoy this summer.
Church Street Options
- Sandwich Shop — a few indoor tables and a small patio with tables and umbrellas on Church St.
- Ritas — benches in front to enjoy your cold treat!
- Greenheart Juice — a few tables in the front on Dominion Rd NE
- Caffe Amouri — small tables and some benches with cover
- Kiln and Co — small tables/chairs, some under cover
- Caboose Brewery — patio right off the trail
- Clarity — fine dining with a dedicated patio space with umbrellas
- Cava/Potbelly — a few tables out front
- Maggio’s and Skorpios Charcoal Grill — several tables out front
- Crepe Amour — a few tables out front
- Pazzo Pomodoro — a few tables out front
- Big Buns — several tables under cover
- Sweet Leaf — a few tables out front
- Bruster’s Ice Cream, Jammin Java, Pizza Vienna — all have a few tables out front
- Noodles and Co, Crumbl, Chipotle, South Block — all share a few tables out front
- Lily’s Chocolate and Coffee — a few small tables out front
- Bear Branch — a large patio that fills up quickly
- Foster’s Grille — a few tables out front and to the side
- Taco Bamba — covered patio out front
- Mod Pizza — a few tables out front
- Frame Roasters — new coffee shop has a few tables
- Hawk and Griffin — has a small front patio
- Coco’s Sodas and Sweets — a few covered tables
The town is pretty strict on outdoor dining options which is why many of these have smaller tables and just a few of them. If you’re looking to dine out, make sure you call ahead and see who takes a reservation for that specific table.
Some Favorites in Oakton
- Santini’s — tables out front
- Mama Tigre — just recently did a renovation to add more outdoor seating
Some Favorites in Tysons
- Lebanese Taverna (Tysons II) — big patio on the lower level
- Patsy’s — covered patio in the back but also picnic tables!
The preceding sponsored post was also published on FFXnow.com
The new second phase of development for Tysons Corner Center from across Route 123 (courtesy DLA Piper) Tysons Corner Center can move forward with new plans for its next phase…
Live Fairfax is a bi-weekly column exploring Fairfax County. This recurring column is sponsored and written by Sharmane Medaris of McEnearney Associates. Questions? Reach Sharmane at 813-504-4479. As your neighborhood expert in Fairfax…
After years of debating the issue of “panhandling” in board rooms, Fairfax County will now actually talk to the people asking for money, often from sidewalks and street medians. At…
A raccoon walking in grass (via Pete Nuij/Unsplash) A raccoon struck by two different vehicles on Route 29 last weekend has tested positive for rabies, Falls Church City says. The…