Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA, D.C. and MD with McEnearney Associates in Vienna. You can follow Laura on Instagram at @LauraSchwartzRealtor or her Facebook page. Laura can be reached at 703-283-6120 or [email protected].
The 2023 Wolftrap Schedule is out and some shows are already sold out, but otherwise some tickets are going on sale in February.
If you’ve never been, here are some of my tips:
- Parking is free, but if you take the Toll Road, you’ll pay a toll (see what I did there)
- You can get in up to 90 minutes before the show and lawn seats are first come, first serve. Bring a blanket to sit on! If it has rained in the days leading up to your concert, bring a tarp to set under the blanket so any mud/moisture doesn’t seep through.
- Covered seats open up 30 minutes before show time
- Bring your own food and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are all OK, just no kegs). They also have concession stands to purchase food and beverages.
- Remember that the show goes on regardless of rain! So bring your poncho or smaller umbrellas (anything under 6 ft in diameter).
- No athletic equipment (think little kids throwing a ball or frisbee) or dogs are allowed (unless they’re service animals!)
- No wagons or carts to carry your stuff, coolers on wheels must not exceed 18″ x 16″ x 12″
- Each person can bring in up to 2 bags, but that doesn’t include blankets to sit on
- If you want back support, bring a little chair. This makes my old back happy!
Kidz Bop is coming in July! We took our kids to this a few years ago and it was a great first show for younger kids.
The preceding sponsored post was also published on FFXnow.com
Graham Center in West Falls Church (via Google Maps) Graham Center’s days may be numbered. The 61-year-old retail strip in West Falls Church has been targeted by the not-for-profit health…
St. Paul’s Lutheran Church is seeking to sell part of its property in Idylwood, including a now-vacant building, to a housing developer so it can expand its sanctuary (via Google…
Part of the “Sun Boat” sculpture at Lake Anne Plaza in Reston (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) IRS to Roll Out Free Tax Filing Website — “The IRS’s new Direct…
Fairfax Connector workers have launched a strike after months of negotiations for a new labor contract with Transdev, the company that operates Fairfax County’s bus service. The bus system suspended all service, starting at 9 a.m.