Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA, D.C. and MD with McEnearney Associates in Vienna. You can follow Laura on Instagram at @LauraSchwartzRealtor or her Facebook page. Laura can be reached at 703-283-6120 or [email protected].
A couple of times a year I put together a client appreciation event to thank past and current clients, as well as friends that refer new clients to me. For the first time, I’m holding a Junk Haul and Shredding event. So please consider yourself invited!
When: Saturday, February 11 from 9-11 a.m.
Where: The Parking Lot at George Yeonas Park (otherwise known as Vienna Little League)
What: If it fits in your car, bring it!
The event is being co-sponsored by Jon Okun at Prosperity Mortgage.
Junk Haul and Shredding is provided by It’s Haul Good. Here are the guidelines for what’s accepted:
Junk & Donations
- Junk or donations accepted include any household items or very small furniture/appliances. Quantity accepted per individual can not exceed one car’s trunk space worth of items.
- Cannot accept large furniture items, household chemicals or paints, or building materials.
- Attendees of this event can schedule a crew to come pick up larger items or volume at a later date for 10% off our normal rates!
What about clothes?
Absolutely, we can take clothes since we will be heading to a donation center anyways!
Can you take electronics and old TV’s?
Yes, we can take old electronics, old televisions, and other electronics. However, we will not be offering data destruction for this event, so any hard drives or stored data (tablets, desktop cpu’s, cell phones) will not be wiped and therefore could be compromised. We recommend that folks drop these off at e-cycling centers like Potomac E-Cycle for larger items, or for smaller devices, the convenient locations of ecoATM.
- Secure Containers, Shredded Off-Site
- No hard drives or CD’s accepted
- No Certificate of Destruction provided on-site
- Additional list of items that are NOT accepted — Butane/Propane Tanks, Chemicals, Cleaning Products, Electronics, Fertilizers, Motor Oil, Pesticides, Pharmaceuticals, Roofing Material, Wet Paint
NOTE: If you have shelf stable food that is NOT expired, please bring it! We’ll collect it all and drop a donation to Food for Others after the event.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] or by phone at 703-283-6120.
The preceding sponsored post was also published on FFXnow.com
A walking path into the Fairfax County Park Authority’s Ellanor C. Lawrence Park in Chantilly (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) The Fairfax County Park Authority is seeking roughly $8 million…
An upcoming bar and restaurant hopes to turn the Dunn Loring Metro station into a hopping place. On track to open in late October next to Quickway, The Casual Pint…
Kaiser Permanente’s Springfield Medical Center (via Google Maps) More than 75,000 workers at health care giant Kaiser Permanente are set to strike on Wednesday. The Coalition of Kaiser Permanente Unions’…
Vienna Oktoberfest will return this Saturday, Oct. 7 (courtesy Vienna Business Association) Coming on the heels of celebrations in Tysons, Oktoberfest is set for a raucous return to the Town…