Winter Restaurant Week is scheduled to kick off next week, and over 20 eateries across Fairfax County are signed up to offer special offerings as part of the event.
During Restaurant Week — a bi-annual event sponsored by Restaurant Association Metropolitan Washington (RAMW) — participating restaurants in the D.C. region offer special menus to encourage locals to try new locations around the area.
“Participating restaurants will offer multi-course brunch and lunch menus for $25 per person, and multi-course dinner menus for $40 or $55 per person for on-premises dining,” RAMW said in a release. “Many restaurants will also offer RW-To-Go dinner meals and cocktail pairings, giving more variety for diners wanting to partake in the program. RW-To-Go dinner packages will be available at two price points: $70 or $100 for two people and $140 or $200 for four people.”
The following restaurants around Fairfax have signed up for Restaurant Week this year:
- 2941 Restaurant (2941 Fairview Park Drive) — French cuisine in Falls Church
- Agora Tysons (7911 Westpark Drive) — Greek/Mediterranean/Turkish in Tysons
- Alta Strada Mosaic (2911 District Avenue) — Italian food in the Mosaic District
- American Prime (1420 Spring Hill Road) — Steakhouse in McLean
- B Side (8298 Glass Alley) — American food in the Mosaic District
- Bellissimo Restaurant (10403 Main Street) — Italian food in Fairfax City
- Big Buns (Herndon, Reston, Vienna, Fairfax City locations) — American food chain with locations across Fairfax
- Circa at The Boro (1675 Silver Hill Drive) — American food in Tysons
- Founding Farmers (Tysons and Reston locations) — locally sourced food and bar
- Hamrock’s Restaurant (3950 Chain Bridge Road) — Southern cuisine in Fairfax City
- Makers Union (1811 Library Street) — Gastropub in Reston
- Matchbox (Mosaic District and Reston locations) — American bistro
- Morton’s (11956 Market Street) — Steakhouse in Reston
- North Italia (Reston and Tysons locations) — Italian cuisine
- PassionFish (11960 Democracy Drive) — Seafood restaurant in Reston
- The Capital Grille (Fair Lakes and Tysons locations) — A steakhouse and seafood restaurant
- TRIO Grill (8100 Lee Hwy) — American food in Falls Church
- Wildfire (2001 International Drive) — Steak and seafood in Tysons Galleria
- Wren (1825 Capital One Drive South) — Japanese restaurant in Tysons
- Zenola (132 Branch Road) — Lebanese restaurant in Vienna
Fairfax County is no longer considering a proposal to allow more housing in Wolf Trap’s Crowells Corner neighborhood. The Site-Specific Plan Amendment (SSPA) submission has been withdrawn by its nominator, county…
Police blocked off southbound Route 29 at Centrewood Drive after a fatal pedestrian crash in November (via VDOT Northern Virginia/Twitter) The Fairfax County Police Department is doubling down on traffic…
Fairfax County firefighters respond to a fire in the 1000 block of Westwood Drive (photo by M. Clark via FCFRD/Twitter) A firefighter was injured while responding to a house fire…
Inside the Fairfax City Regional Library (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Redevelopment Proposed in Bailey’s Crossroads — “Several community members who attended a Fairfax County Planning Department presentation on a proposal…
Chris Green is one of the DMV’s finest fitness instructors. A Lululemon and South Block ambassador, he is a coach and mentor to so many. He embodies grace, positivity and motivation in ways that no one else can. If we could all learn a thing or two from him, the world would be a much better place. He does so much for others, and does so with a smile on his face 99% of the time.
He recently ruptured his Achilles and has an incredibly long and tough journey ahead. As if COVID hadn’t impacted fitness professionals enough, throw this in the mix and it’s a double, even triple whammy. CG is no longer able to work and do what he loves for the time being because of this and we’d love your support.
The Rhea Baker State Farm Agency is proud to support Shelter House in providing safe places to be during quarantine. Shelter House’s mission is to prevent and end homelessness and domestic violence. Right now they are providing over 200 hotel rooms to those in need in our community. In the past year, across all programs, Shelter House served nearly 500 households comprised of over 1,500 individuals, 60% of which were children.
Of the households that exited shelter, over 70% moved to permanent housing. The Baker Agency has served Vienna and Tysons residents and business owners since 2007 and proudly offers insurance solutions for you home, condo, auto insurance, life insurance and more. We offer complimentary reviews and coach teen drivers to safer, better drivers, and to help keep your auto insurance rates down! We are always happy to talk or text at 703-847-6880.