Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA, D.C. and MD with McEnearney Associates in Vienna. You can follow Laura on Instagram at @LauraSchwartzRealtor or her Facebook page. Laura can be reached at 703-283-6120 or [email protected].
There are lots of traditions around Vienna that you should know about if you’re new to town or maybe just looking to branch out after the last few years. Many of these events are really cute with little kids and I remember them fondly when my boys were smaller. They age out quickly of the little kid stuff, so buy tickets early!
- James Madison Band: 2022 Tiny Tots Concerts — Three different shows, fun songs, characters and traditionally there’s a “snow” dump at the end so if you sit in front be prepared to be dumped on (it’s not wet!) but if you have a kid who doesn’t like to be dirty, maybe sit more in the middle of the room.
- This Sunday, November 20 is the Vienna Turkey Trot — Fun run, 5k or 10k
- Meadowlark Winter Walk of Lights — Open now! About a 1 mile walk with light displays and ends with a fire pit and s’mores, cider, hot chocolate, etc.
- Vienna Church Street Stroll — Next Monday at 6 p.m. If you’re looking for something a little bigger, these were also a fun one-time event for me (some of them are far or they’re pricey, so it’s not worth it for me to make these a tradition but it was fun one time).
- Enchant at Nationals Park
- Christmas Village at Leesburg Animal Park — 2022 tickets aren’t up yet as of November 14
- Zoo Lights at the National Zoo in D.C.
- Harry Potter: A Forbidden Forest Experience in Leesburg — Now to January 29
- Bull Run Festival of Lights — Now open, 2.5 mile drive through light displays
- Wolftrap Sing Along — Free, December 3 at 4 p.m.
- VRE Santa Train Ride — Tickets go on sale on November 28 for the event on December 10
- Merry Mosaic — Many events from November to December, which includes both Santa visits and Menorah Lighting for Hanukkah
- The Nutcracker at Capital One Hall — Sunday, December 11
The preceding sponsored post was also published on FFXnow.com
Northern Virginia Magazine has ranked TJ as the region’s top public high school (courtesy Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology) Six of the 10 best high schools in…
Planning officials in the Shenandoah Valley and central Virginia fear proposals to change Virginia’s transportation funding system could significantly reduce state funding for smaller transportation projects for cyclists and pedestrians….
This biweekly column is sponsored by The Mather in Tysons, Virginia, a forward-thinking Life Plan Community for those 62 and better. When The Mather, a Life Plan Community for those 62…
A pumpkin display from Tysons Corner Center’s 2022 Fall Festival (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Tysons Corner Center is jumping into the abundant pile of local fall festivals. The mall…