Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA, D.C. and MD with McEnearney Associates in Vienna. You can follow Laura on Instagram at @LauraSchwartzRealtor or her Facebook page. Laura can be reached at 703-283-6120 or [email protected]GuidingYourMove.com.
Tomorrow is National Taco Day, on Taco Tuesday no less! You know I love talking about food places, so indulge me on this one!
Plus who doesn’t need an excuse to eat tacos?
Here are some local favorites to try:
- Taco Bamba — Who will donate $1 for every taco sold to Smile on the World, up to $1,200/store
- Mama Tigre — They also have great vegetarian options like the Cheese Tikka Tacos
- Tippy’s Taco House
- District Taco
- Rango’s Tex-Mex
- La Campesina — Tex-Mex and Salvadorean Food
Some of the larger chains are also running promos tomorrow if you like them:
- California Tortilla — Every purchase on October 4th gets you a coupon for a free taco during a visit from October 5-11
- Taco Bell — If you sign up to be a rewards member, you can get a Taco Lover’s Pass for $10 via their app. The subscription allows you to get 1 of 7 tacos every single day for the next 30 days.
- Chevy’s — $3 per taco for build your own taco bar (this runs every Tuesday!)
- Rosa Mexicano — Will have half price tacos all day for every Tuesday in October
The preceding sponsored post was also published on FFXnow.com
Developer Madison Highland has proposed a “game table community park” outside 8110 Gatehouse Road with its repurposing as live/work units (via Fairfax County) The proposed repurposing of Inova Health System’s…
Live Fairfax is a bi-weekly column exploring Fairfax County. This recurring column is sponsored and written by Sharmane Medaris of McEnearney Associates. Questions? Reach Sharmane at 813-504-4479. Get ready to make this summer…
Providence Community Center (file photo) Fairfax County has already decided to rename the Providence Community Center after the late Jim Scott, a former Providence District supervisor and state delegate. The…
Some trees line Leesburg Pike (Route 7) in Idylwood (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) In an effort to reduce heat islands in vulnerable communities, the Fairfax County Department of Public…