Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA, D.C. and MD with McEnearney Associates in Vienna. You can follow Laura on Instagram at @LauraSchwartzRealtor or her Facebook page. Laura can be reached at 703-283-6120 or [email protected].
The snow last weekend was not an appreciated visitor in my house. I’m looking forward to those 70 degree days ahead.
If you’re looking to explore a new place to dine, these are my personal favorites for best outdoor dining options. If you disagree, please feel free to comment below!
- Best Ladies Night Out — Bear Branch Tavern
- Best Date Night — Clarity
- Best Family Friendly Spot — Taco Bamba/Mod/Foster’s Grille plaza (even the pickiest eaters can find something)
- Best Place to Watch a Game — Vienna Inn
- Best Lunch — The Sandwich Shop
- Best Breakfast — The Virginian
- Best Coffee — Tie between Simply Social and Caffe Amouri
- Best Pizza — PizzaRoni, Tony’s or Santini’s (Oakton nod!)
- Best Margarita — Mama Tigre
- Best Causal Meeting Spot — Caboose
We’re lucky in Vienna to have so many good restaurants, but not all of them have outdoor seating unfortunately. So there are plenty of other restaurants that I love, but this is just a focus on outdoor seating options.
What did I miss?
The preceding sponsored post was also published on FFXnow.com
The new second phase of development for Tysons Corner Center from across Route 123 (courtesy DLA Piper) Tysons Corner Center can move forward with new plans for its next phase…
Live Fairfax is a bi-weekly column exploring Fairfax County. This recurring column is sponsored and written by Sharmane Medaris of McEnearney Associates. Questions? Reach Sharmane at 813-504-4479. As your neighborhood expert in Fairfax…
After years of debating the issue of “panhandling” in board rooms, Fairfax County will now actually talk to the people asking for money, often from sidewalks and street medians. At…
A raccoon walking in grass (via Pete Nuij/Unsplash) A raccoon struck by two different vehicles on Route 29 last weekend has tested positive for rabies, Falls Church City says. The…