The weekend is almost here. Before you clean up the salt put out for the snow that didn’t come yesterday (Thursday) or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit news from the Tysons area that you might’ve missed.
These were the most-read stories on Tysons Reporter this week:
- NEW: Shake Shack to open drive-thru restaurant at Tysons’ Pike 7 Plaza
- Affordable housing project approved in Tysons near Spring Hill Metro
- Falls Church tabletop gaming shop to close this weekend after 45 years
- L.L. Bean is closing its Tysons Corner Center store next month
- ‘Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel’ art exhibit comes to Tysons
Ideas for stories we should cover can be sent to [email protected] or submitted as an anonymous tip. Photos of scenes from around the community are welcome too, with credit always given to the photographer.
You can find previous rundowns of top stories on the site.
A duck takes a bath in Royal Lake near Burke (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) The weekend is almost here. Before you double check your Congressional district or head to…
McLean High School physics/astronomy teacher Jeff Brocketti on “Wheel of Fortune” (courtesy Eric McCandless/Wheel of Fortune®/© 2022 Califon Productions, Inc. ARR) McLean High School teacher Jeffrey Brocketti can’t wait to…
> Read the comments…
Lake Audubon from bridge in Reston (photo by Ray Copson) Reminder: Early Voting Begins — “[It’s] the first day to #voteearly in the congressional #midterms! The 8th, 10th & 11th…