The weekend is almost here. Before you clean up the salt put out for the snow that didn’t come yesterday (Thursday) or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit news from the Tysons area that you might’ve missed.
These were the most-read stories on Tysons Reporter this week:
- NEW: Shake Shack to open drive-thru restaurant at Tysons’ Pike 7 Plaza
- Affordable housing project approved in Tysons near Spring Hill Metro
- Falls Church tabletop gaming shop to close this weekend after 45 years
- L.L. Bean is closing its Tysons Corner Center store next month
- ‘Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel’ art exhibit comes to Tysons
Ideas for stories we should cover can be sent to [email protected] or submitted as an anonymous tip. Photos of scenes from around the community are welcome too, with credit always given to the photographer.
You can find previous rundowns of top stories on the site.
Students walking to Van Metre Hall It’s not too late to enroll for the fall semester! The Arlington-based Schar School of Policy and Government at George Mason University has extended…
Memorial Day weekend is almost here. Before you start planning how to spend the holiday or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit the past week of news in…
With summer on the horizon, visitors are expected to flock to Scott’s Run Nature Preserve in McLean, but the Fairfax County Park Authority is warning now: leave the coolers, alcohol,…
Tysons Corner Center’s Summerfest is back. The annual line-up of free events at the mall’s Plaza ushers in Memorial Day weekend tomorrow (Friday) with a 7 p.m. screening of the…