December was a sleepy month for the Tysons area’s housing market.
There were just 99 home sales last month in Tysons, Vienna, and McLean, down from 118 sales in November, according to Homesnap data. The median sales price of $520,000 was higher than the median list price of $439,000, as properties spent an average of 106 days on the market.
Here are some of the most expensive homes sold in the area in December:
- 6902 Lupine Lane, McLean — 6 BD/7.5+ BA single-family detached home, still under construction — $5,021,578
- 938 Saigon Road, McLean — 6 BD/7.5 BA recently built, single-family home — $4,249,000
- 2114 Virginia Avenue, McLean — 8 BD/8.5 BA French-style, single-family home — $3,850,000
- 2043 Virginia Avenue, McLean — 6 BD/6.5 BA craftsman-style, single-family home — $3,255,000
- 8418 Brookewood Court, McLean — 6 BD/7.5+ BA colonial-style, single-family home — $3,237,500
- 540 Orchard Street NW, Vienna — 6 BD/6 BA custom-built, craftsman-style, single-family home — $2,768,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Photo via Google Maps
Though construction has yet to begin, Vienna’s 444 Maple Ave. mixed-use development appears to be in negotiations to secure its first tenants. According to a property brochure on its project…
With a second week of consistently declining cases, Fairfax County’s current, omicron variant-fueled Covid wave has receded closer to the levels seen last winter. The Fairfax Health District, including the…
Giving back to the community with a power pack event is one way the Vienna Mom’s group is helping combat child hunger by giving out meals to those in need and Neighborhood Expert reveals how easy these events can be.
The Weekly Planner is a roundup of interesting events coming up over the next week in the Tysons area. We’ve searched the web for events of note in Tysons, Vienna,…