The weekend is almost here. Before you start parsing Fairfax County’s new electoral district map or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit news from the Tysons area that you might’ve missed.
These were the most-read stories on Tysons Reporter this week:
- Redevelopment considered for Pan Am Shopping Center
- JUST IN: Vehicle crash takes out power in Falls Church City
- Tysons Galleria department store builds holiday buzz with first Black Santa
- Townhome project by Graham Park Shopping Center breaks ground
- Vienna to replace invasive trees, thanks to anonymous $20,000 donation
Ideas for stories we should cover can be sent to [email protected] or submitted as an anonymous tip. Photos of scenes from around the community are welcome too, with credit always given to the photographer.
You can find previous rundowns of top stories on the site.
Linway Terrace in McLean (via Google Maps) Drivers will now have to pay more if they exceed the speed limit on Linway Terrace in McLean. The Fairfax County Board of…
1st Stage, Tysons’ premier theatre company, is proud to announce its upcoming production of The Chosen. Based on Chaim Potok’s acclaimed novel, this captivating play explores the powerful themes of friendship,…
(Updated at 2:50 p.m.) Operations at the McLean Community Center (MCC) are starting to look a lot more like 2019 — at least as far as its budget is concerned….
A Metrobus stop at Concord Centre in Springfield (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Where to See Fall Foliage in Fairfax County — “Autumn is officially here and our estimated 44…