The weekend is almost here. Before you start parsing Fairfax County’s new electoral district map or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit news from the Tysons area that you might’ve missed.
These were the most-read stories on Tysons Reporter this week:
- Redevelopment considered for Pan Am Shopping Center
- JUST IN: Vehicle crash takes out power in Falls Church City
- Tysons Galleria department store builds holiday buzz with first Black Santa
- Townhome project by Graham Park Shopping Center breaks ground
- Vienna to replace invasive trees, thanks to anonymous $20,000 donation
Ideas for stories we should cover can be sent to [email protected] or submitted as an anonymous tip. Photos of scenes from around the community are welcome too, with credit always given to the photographer.
You can find previous rundowns of top stories on the site.
The Town of Vienna has now committed about a third of the $7 million bequeathed by late councilmember Maud Robinson for building sidewalks to specific projects. As of Aug. 2,……
The Town of Vienna has now committed about a third of the $7 million bequeathed by late councilmember Maud Robinson for building sidewalks to specific projects. As of Aug. 2,…
For the second time in as many years, the McLean Community Center is in need of a new executive director. Daniel Singh resigned from the position on July 26, but…
People walk by Caffi Field, a football field in Vienna (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Driver in Fatal Franconia Crash Charged With Manslaughter — Sara Flores, 20, of Lorton was…