The calendar has turned once again, and that means it’s time to take stock of the housing market in the Tysons area.
Over the past month, there were 118 homes sold across Tysons, Vienna, and McLean, a marginal downtown from the 127 residences purchased in October, according to data from Homesnap. Just 23 new listings have been added in the past four weeks, and there are 178 properties for sale, including 89 homes and 76 condominiums.
Now, let’s look at some of the most expensive homes sold in the area in November:
- 1139 Crest Lane, McLean — 5 BD/4.5+ BA single-family contemporary home — $15,000,000
- 954 MacKall Farms Lane, McLean — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family transitional home — $5,998,000
- 1217 Crest Lane, McLean — 5 BD/5.5 BA single-family contemporary home — $5,800,000
- 8548-A Georgetown Pike, McLean — 10 BD/9.5+ BA single-family colonial home — $5,700,000 (previously home to former Washington Nationals player Jayson Werth)
- 827 Dolley Madison Boulevard, McLean — 7 BD/7.5+ BA single-family transitional home — $3,895,000 (under construction)
- 1102 Ingleside Avenue, McLean — 6 BD/5.5 BA single-family contemporary home — $3,740,295
- 6507 Ridge Street, McLean — 6 BD/6.5 BA single-family colonial home — $3,575,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Photo via Google Maps
The Weekly Planner is a roundup of interesting events coming up over the next week in the Tysons area. We’ve searched the web for events of note in Tysons, Vienna,…
Face masks (via Mika Baumeister/Unsplash) Fairfax County Public Schools plans to maintain its mask mandate despite Gov. Glenn Youngkin’s executive order removing masking requirements in schools across the state. The…
Petersen Asks Youngkin to Support Dominion Bill — Chap Petersen, who represents Vienna as the state senator for the 34th District, called on new Gov. Glenn Youngkin to join an…
Reston Parkway and Sunset Hills with snow on the roadway (via VDOT) Roadways in Fairfax County are covered in snow after flurries first started to fall around 1 p.m. and…