Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA, D.C. and MD with McEnearney Associates in Vienna. You can follow Laura on Instagram at @LauraSchwartzRealtor or her Facebook page. Laura can be reached at 703-283-6120 or [email protected].
This is Halloween, Halloween, Halloween! It’s getting close to trick or treating time, which means the town is looking spooky and festive!
If you’re looking to view Halloween decorations, check out some of the addresses listed below. If I have missed any must see destinations, please leave it in the comments!
- Hill Road (dead end street)
- Meadow Lane Park (the house across the street from Ware Street SW) has TONS of blow ups
- Hickory Circle SW (mix of blow ups and other décor)
- Cottage Street between Plum Street SW and Yeonas Drive SW (multiple homes with blow ups, great skeleton display)
- Park Street/Elmar Drive SE (great skeleton display)
- 326 Adahi Roadd SE (skelton display)
And of course, fan favorite Ni Family Lights (2512 Drexel Street) which has a lineup of 7 new songs plus This is Halloween. Their light show runs Sunday-Thursday 6:30-9:30 p.m., and 6:30-10 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
This coming spring, Tysons residents and visitors will be able to scale a rock wall, host a Zoom meeting, and grab their morning coffee all in one place. The Manassas-based…
Santa Warren won’t arrive at Tysons Galleria for another 11 days, but he’s already making waves. With his scheduled appearances on Dec. 18 and 19, Warren will be the first…
County Board to Vote on New Electoral District Map — “The Board of Supervisors’ last full meeting of 2021 will include an agenda of district-specific and countywide proposals. The major…
An illustration of a coronavirus (via CDC/Unsplash) Like the rest of the country, Fairfax County continues to see increasing levels of COVID-19 transmission. The county is now averaging about three…