Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA, D.C. and MD with McEnearney Associates in Vienna. You can follow Laura on Instagram at @LauraSchwartzRealtor or her Facebook page. Laura can be reached at 703-283-6120 or [email protected].
This is Halloween, Halloween, Halloween! It’s getting close to trick or treating time, which means the town is looking spooky and festive!
If you’re looking to view Halloween decorations, check out some of the addresses listed below. If I have missed any must see destinations, please leave it in the comments!
- Hill Road (dead end street)
- Meadow Lane Park (the house across the street from Ware Street SW) has TONS of blow ups
- Hickory Circle SW (mix of blow ups and other décor)
- Cottage Street between Plum Street SW and Yeonas Drive SW (multiple homes with blow ups, great skeleton display)
- Park Street/Elmar Drive SE (great skeleton display)
- 326 Adahi Roadd SE (skelton display)
And of course, fan favorite Ni Family Lights (2512 Drexel Street) which has a lineup of 7 new songs plus This is Halloween. Their light show runs Sunday-Thursday 6:30-9:30 p.m., and 6:30-10 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
The Fairfax County Animal Shelter is about to become a paw-pular place for beagle devotees, with 16 pooches saved from a Virginia research facility last month set to go up…
A frog statue looks up at Giant in University Mall (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Army Nurse Thanks Fairfax County Firefighters — “Sunday, August 7, was a powerful and inspiring…
The concept behind Fresh Baguette is self-evident from its name. Serving freshly baked, artisanal bread and pastries, the Bethesda-based bakery is on the rise in the D.C. area, with its…
In the Fairfax Health District, COVID-19 cases are on the decline, and vaccinations have continued to rise. At least one Covid vaccine dose has been administered to 85% of all…