The weekend is almost here. Before you check out Capital One Center’s new performing arts venue or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area that you might’ve missed.
These were the most-read stories on Tysons Reporter this week:
- D.C. favorite Italian deli is planning an expansion to Tysons
- Pet of the Week: Petey, a shy terrier sweetie who lost his owner to COVID-19
- Pakistani family seeks to broaden menu and minds by expanding tea house to Tysons Corner Center
- Urban Plates takes permanent leave of Tysons Galleria
- Fairfax County seeks funding to forge one ring binding Seven Corners
Ideas for stories we should cover can be sent to [email protected] or submitted as an anonymous tip. Photos of scenes from around the community are welcome too, with credit always given to the photographer.
You can find previous rundowns of top stories on the site.
Kids explore the Red Caboose in Vienna (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Vienna Featured Live on TV Right Now — “Lights. Camera. Action! Tune into the @fox5dc Zip Trip LIVE from…
The American Legion Bridge into Maryland (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) If you find trips on the Capital Beltway into Maryland nightmarish now, imagine what they would be like without…
A Vienna Police car on Mill Street (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) The Town of Vienna Police Department will once again usher in summer with a hardline approach to stop…
The Mosaic District will hold its second annual Pride Parade this Saturday (via Mosaic District/Twitter) Pride Month starts today (June 1), and opportunities to celebrate in Fairfax County extend through…