This past week, 30 properties were sold throughout Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a nearly $5.3 million McLean home to a 1 BD/1 BA condo that sold for $235,000.
A few of the recently sold properties include:
- 7301 Dulany Drive, McLean — 7 BD/8.5+ BA single-family home — $5,300,000
- 1030 Harvey Road, McLean — 6 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $3,100,000
- 904 Country Club Drive NE, Vienna — 4 BD/2.5 BA single-family home — $1,075,000
- 107 Yeonas Circle SE, Vienna — 4 BD/3 BA single-family home — $780,000
- 8220 Crestwood Heights Drive #1515, McLean — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $680,000
- 1664 Westwind Way, McLean — 3 BD/2.5 BA townhouse — $469,900
- 1808 Old Meadow Road #1210, McLean — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $290,000
- 1524 Lincoln Way #106, McLean — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $234,999
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Image via Google Maps
Editor’s Note — With all 100 seats in Virginia’s House of Delegates on the ballot, Tysons Reporter is running Q&A-style profiles of the races in the Tysons area this week ahead of…
Student working on computer (via Annie Spratt/Unsplash) Fairfax County Public Schools and the Fairfax County Public Library are recipients of federal funding to help provide internet access and necessary devices…
A 26-year-old man from McLean has been convicted by a federal jury for creating and watching child pornography, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Virginia announced yesterday…
County to Seek Input on Safe Streets Program — The Fairfax County Department of Transportation will hold two virtual public meetings in November to present draft recommendations for a Fairfax…