This past week, 23 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a nearly $3.9 million McLean home to a 3 BD/2 BA condo that sold for $359,000.
A few of the recently sold properties include:
- 1870 Virginia Avenue, McLean — 6 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $3,875,000
- 892 Alvermar Ridge Drive, McLean — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $3,100,000
- 109 Wilmar Place NW, Vienna — 5 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,345,500
- 1256 Pine Hill Road, McLean — 3 BD/3.5 BA single-family home — $989,999
- 300 Branch Road SE, Vienna — 4 BD/3 BA single-family home — $880,000
- 8009 Merry Oaks Lane, Vienna — 3 BD/2.5+ BA townhouse — $749,990
- 8370 Greensboro Drive #808, McLean — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $427,500
- 7843 Enola Street #110, McLean — 3 BD/2 BA condo — $359,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Image via Google Maps
The National Weather Service has issued a Severe Thunderstorm Watch in Fairfax County. The watch went into effect at 3:07 p.m. and is expected to last until 7 p.m. this…
Independence Day weekend is almost here. Before you prepare for the oncoming barrage of fireworks or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit the past week of news…
While it won’t be quiet around Fairfax County on Monday with Fourth of July celebrations, many government offices and facilities will be closed. Government offices, and some businesses, are closed…
Two D.C. residents have been arrested and charged with armed robbery after allegedly driving a man around and robbing him at gunpoint on April 9, the Town of Vienna Police…