This past week, 23 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a nearly $3.9 million McLean home to a 3 BD/2 BA condo that sold for $359,000.
A few of the recently sold properties include:
- 1870 Virginia Avenue, McLean — 6 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $3,875,000
- 892 Alvermar Ridge Drive, McLean — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $3,100,000
- 109 Wilmar Place NW, Vienna — 5 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,345,500
- 1256 Pine Hill Road, McLean — 3 BD/3.5 BA single-family home — $989,999
- 300 Branch Road SE, Vienna — 4 BD/3 BA single-family home — $880,000
- 8009 Merry Oaks Lane, Vienna — 3 BD/2.5+ BA townhouse — $749,990
- 8370 Greensboro Drive #808, McLean — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $427,500
- 7843 Enola Street #110, McLean — 3 BD/2 BA condo — $359,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Image via Google Maps
U.S., Virginia and Fairfax County flags blow in wind (staff photo by Jay Westcott) The time to get any patio furniture and other loose, outdoor objects inside is now. At…
A Silver Line train at the McLean Metro station (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) The final touches on the first phase of the Silver Line project that brought Metro into…
Live Fairfax is a bi-weekly column exploring Fairfax County. This recurring column is sponsored and written by Sharmane Medaris of McEnearney Associates. Questions? Reach Sharmane at 813-504-4479. It’s that time of year again…
Money on a table (staff photo by Vernon Miles) Fairfax County could be putting a little more money into a program that aims to make paying taxes in the county…