If you’re looking for a job in the Tysons area, you’ve got options. Around the area, find a number of full-time and part-time options.
We waded through job boards and company sites to find opportunities posted or updated within the past seven days. Companies hiring locally include Capital One, Hyatt Regency, Wegmans and L.L. Bean.
Take a look:
- Animator — Cvent
- Cash management senior analyst — Capital One
- Associate director of event sales & planning — Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner
- Brand associate, Tysons Corner — Athleta
- Office and transactions administrator — Distinctive Real Estate
- Stocking associate (part time) — Wegmans
- UI/UX developer — Varen Technologies
- Director of marketing — CharityEngine
- Risk strategy and innovation associate — Freddie Mac
- Baker — Baked & Wired
- Sales associate — L.L. Bean
Are you a business owner or manager who’s hiring? Get your opening in front of more local job seekers with our featured Job of the Day posts. Reach out to [email protected] or give us a call at 703-348-0583 for more details.
A new report says there are disparities between Fairfax County neighborhoods in health, income and other factors that affect residents’ quality of life (via Northern Virginia Health Foundation) In between…
AC Milan, the Italian soccer club, is opening a Virginia youth training academy in Tysons (courtesy AC Milan) A top-tier Italian soccer club is making a play for Tysons. AC…
Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA and D.C. with McEnearney Associates in Vienna. You can follow Laura on Instagram at @LauraSchwartzRealtor or her Facebook page. Laura can be reached at 703-283-6120 or [email protected]. Did…
The Wedgewood Apartments and other properties owned by the Fairfax County Redevelopment and Housing Authority would be subject to the new relocation guidelines if redeveloped (via Google Maps) Fairfax County…