If you’re looking for a job in the Tysons area, you’ve got options. Around the area, find a number of full-time and part-time options.
We waded through job boards and company sites to find opportunities posted or updated within the past seven days. Companies hiring locally include Capital One, Hyatt Regency, Wegmans and L.L. Bean.
Take a look:
- Animator — Cvent
- Cash management senior analyst — Capital One
- Associate director of event sales & planning — Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner
- Brand associate, Tysons Corner — Athleta
- Office and transactions administrator — Distinctive Real Estate
- Stocking associate (part time) — Wegmans
- UI/UX developer — Varen Technologies
- Director of marketing — CharityEngine
- Risk strategy and innovation associate — Freddie Mac
- Baker — Baked & Wired
- Sales associate — L.L. Bean
Are you a business owner or manager who’s hiring? Get your opening in front of more local job seekers with our featured Job of the Day posts. Reach out to [email protected] or give us a call at 703-348-0583 for more details.
Editor’s Note — With all 100 seats in Virginia’s House of Delegates on the ballot, Tysons Reporter is running Q&A-style profiles of the races in the Tysons area this week ahead of…
Student working on computer (via Annie Spratt/Unsplash) Fairfax County Public Schools and the Fairfax County Public Library are recipients of federal funding to help provide internet access and necessary devices…
A 26-year-old man from McLean has been convicted by a federal jury for creating and watching child pornography, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Virginia announced yesterday…
County to Seek Input on Safe Streets Program — The Fairfax County Department of Transportation will hold two virtual public meetings in November to present draft recommendations for a Fairfax…