If you’re looking for a job in the Tysons area, you’ve got options. Around the area, find a number of full-time and part-time options.
We waded through job boards and company sites to find opportunities posted or updated within the past seven days. Companies hiring locally include Capital One, Hyatt Regency, Wegmans and L.L. Bean.
Take a look:
- Animator — Cvent
- Cash management senior analyst — Capital One
- Associate director of event sales & planning — Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner
- Brand associate, Tysons Corner — Athleta
- Office and transactions administrator — Distinctive Real Estate
- Stocking associate (part time) — Wegmans
- UI/UX developer — Varen Technologies
- Director of marketing — CharityEngine
- Risk strategy and innovation associate — Freddie Mac
- Baker — Baked & Wired
- Sales associate — L.L. Bean
Are you a business owner or manager who’s hiring? Get your opening in front of more local job seekers with our featured Job of the Day posts. Reach out to [email protected] or give us a call at 703-348-0583 for more details.
A frog statue looks up at Giant in University Mall (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Army Nurse Thanks Fairfax County Firefighters — “Sunday, August 7, was a powerful and inspiring…
The concept behind Fresh Baguette is self-evident from its name. Serving freshly baked, artisanal bread and pastries, the Bethesda-based bakery is on the rise in the D.C. area, with its…
In the Fairfax Health District, COVID-19 cases are on the decline, and vaccinations have continued to rise. At least one Covid vaccine dose has been administered to 85% of all…
Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA, D.C. and MD with McEnearney Associates in Vienna. You can follow Laura on Instagram at @LauraSchwartzRealtor or her Facebook page. Laura can be reached at 703-283-6120 or [email protected] With…