If you’re looking to rent in the Tysons area, you’ve got options.
There are nearly 140 homes listed for rent, according to Homesnap. You’ll find everything from luxury condos to roomy single-family homes and townhomes.
Below, find a few recently listed rentals in the area:
- 151 East Street NE — 4 BD/2.5+ BA townhouse — $3,400/month
- 8370 Greensboro Drive #917 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $2,400/month
- 1904 Wilson Lane #T1 — 2 BD/1 BA condo — $1,900/month
- 7721 Tremayne Place #210 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $1,725/month
- 8360 Greensboro Drive #902 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $1,700/month
- 1504 Lincoln Way #110 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $1,600/month
Editor’s Note — With all 100 seats in Virginia’s House of Delegates on the ballot, Tysons Reporter is running Q&A-style profiles of the races in the Tysons area this week ahead of…
Student working on computer (via Annie Spratt/Unsplash) Fairfax County Public Schools and the Fairfax County Public Library are recipients of federal funding to help provide internet access and necessary devices…
A 26-year-old man from McLean has been convicted by a federal jury for creating and watching child pornography, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Virginia announced yesterday…
County to Seek Input on Safe Streets Program — The Fairfax County Department of Transportation will hold two virtual public meetings in November to present draft recommendations for a Fairfax…