The local real estate market slowed down slightly in August.
Taking a look back, nearly 140 homes were sold across Tysons, Vienna and McLean in the past month, according to data from Homesnap. That’s down from last month’s 160 sales.
Now, let’s look at some of the most expensive homes that sold in the area in August:
- 952 MacKall Farms Lane, McLean — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $6,701,006
- 1418 Kirby Road, McLean — 6 BD/7.5+ BA single-family home — $5,800,000
- 7448 Dulany Drive, McLean — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $3,750,000
- 7845 Montvale Way, McLean — 6 BD/6.5+ BA single-family home — $3,250,000
- 1312 Merchant Lane, McLean — 7 BD/6.5 BA single-family home — $3,000,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Image via Google Maps
The sunset seen from a Vienna parking lot (photo by Amy Woolsey) Fairfax County Resident Wins “Squid Game” Reality Show — “Mai Whelan — also known as Player 287 on…
The anticipated cost of renovating Patrick Henry Library has escalated in recent years, leading Fairfax County to seek a bigger contribution from the Town of Vienna.
The Vienna Town Council agreed on Monday (Dec. 4) to raise the town’s cap on funding for the new library’s construction to approximately $4.7 million — a $590,000 increase from the previous maximum set in 2020.
New boundaries have been approved for McLean elementary schools to relieve crowding at Kent Gardens (via FCPS) Kent Gardens Elementary School should finally get some substantial capacity relief, starting next…
The Fairfax County School Board will vote next week on $847,000 in funding for security cameras at nine elementary schools. That project is among those that could be funded as…