The local real estate market slowed down slightly in August.
Taking a look back, nearly 140 homes were sold across Tysons, Vienna and McLean in the past month, according to data from Homesnap. That’s down from last month’s 160 sales.
Now, let’s look at some of the most expensive homes that sold in the area in August:
- 952 MacKall Farms Lane, McLean — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $6,701,006
- 1418 Kirby Road, McLean — 6 BD/7.5+ BA single-family home — $5,800,000
- 7448 Dulany Drive, McLean — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $3,750,000
- 7845 Montvale Way, McLean — 6 BD/6.5+ BA single-family home — $3,250,000
- 1312 Merchant Lane, McLean — 7 BD/6.5 BA single-family home — $3,000,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Image via Google Maps
Editor’s Note — With all 100 seats in Virginia’s House of Delegates on the ballot, Tysons Reporter is running Q&A-style profiles of the races in the Tysons area this week ahead of…
Student working on computer (via Annie Spratt/Unsplash) Fairfax County Public Schools and the Fairfax County Public Library are recipients of federal funding to help provide internet access and necessary devices…
A 26-year-old man from McLean has been convicted by a federal jury for creating and watching child pornography, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Virginia announced yesterday…
County to Seek Input on Safe Streets Program — The Fairfax County Department of Transportation will hold two virtual public meetings in November to present draft recommendations for a Fairfax…