Address: 904 Country Club Dr. NE, Vienna
Neighborhood: Westwood Manor
Open: Sunday, Aug. 29, 1-4 p.m.
The Listing of the Day is a pristine 4 BD/2.5 BA colonial with a garage, well sited on a 12,700-square-foot lushly landscaped lot.
Recent improvements include:
- Kitchen with warm wood cabinets with silent-close drawers, stainless appliances, granite tops, and center island, and thoughtful details cooks and bakers will appreciate
- Renovated primary bathroom with sleek glass enclosed shower, stylish tile, lighting and accessories
- Renovated hall bathroom with deep soaking tub and large vanity
- Quality Pella windows with true divided and Pella front door with sidelights
- 50-year architectural shingle roof
- Fresh interior and exterior paint
Among the desirable details are a main level bedroom or office; gas fireplace with stone surround in the family room; doors open to the patio and fenced rear yard with two gates; a second tucked away patio surrounded by mature trees and shrubs and meandering walking paths; expanded primary bedroom with dressing and double closets, wood floors on main and upper levels; and versatile lower-level rec room for media, play, office or gym.
Near the heart of Vienna’s restaurants, shops, services, library and bike path, plus an easy commute to Tysons and business and government centers around the region.
Westbriar Elementary School, Kilmer Middle School and James Madison High School.
An appealing home brimming with light, character and value.
Editor’s Note — With all 100 seats in Virginia’s House of Delegates on the ballot, Tysons Reporter is running Q&A-style profiles of the races in the Tysons area this week ahead of…
Student working on computer (via Annie Spratt/Unsplash) Fairfax County Public Schools and the Fairfax County Public Library are recipients of federal funding to help provide internet access and necessary devices…
A 26-year-old man from McLean has been convicted by a federal jury for creating and watching child pornography, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Virginia announced yesterday…
County to Seek Input on Safe Streets Program — The Fairfax County Department of Transportation will hold two virtual public meetings in November to present draft recommendations for a Fairfax…