This past week, 25 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a $6.7 million McLean home to a 1 BD/1 BA condo that sold for $190,000.
A few of the recently sold properties include:
- 952 MacKall Farms Lane, McLean — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $6,701,006
- 1418 Kirby Road, McLean — 6 BD/7.5+ BA single-family home — $5,800,000
- 405 Nelson Drive NE, Vienna — 6 BD/6.5 BA single-family home — $1,950,000
- 910 Canal Drive, McLean — 4 BD/3 BA single-family home — $1,399,000
- 2014 Pieris Court, Vienna — 3 BD/2.5+ BA townhome — $870,000
- 1600 Spring Gate Drive #2305, McLean — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $350,000
- 1533 Lincoln Way #203, McLean — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $190,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Image via Google Maps
The National Weather Service has issued a Severe Thunderstorm Watch in Fairfax County. The watch went into effect at 3:07 p.m. and is expected to last until 7 p.m. this…
Independence Day weekend is almost here. Before you prepare for the oncoming barrage of fireworks or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit the past week of news…
While it won’t be quiet around Fairfax County on Monday with Fourth of July celebrations, many government offices and facilities will be closed. Government offices, and some businesses, are closed…
Two D.C. residents have been arrested and charged with armed robbery after allegedly driving a man around and robbing him at gunpoint on April 9, the Town of Vienna Police…