This past week, 25 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a $6.7 million McLean home to a 1 BD/1 BA condo that sold for $190,000.
A few of the recently sold properties include:
- 952 MacKall Farms Lane, McLean — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $6,701,006
- 1418 Kirby Road, McLean — 6 BD/7.5+ BA single-family home — $5,800,000
- 405 Nelson Drive NE, Vienna — 6 BD/6.5 BA single-family home — $1,950,000
- 910 Canal Drive, McLean — 4 BD/3 BA single-family home — $1,399,000
- 2014 Pieris Court, Vienna — 3 BD/2.5+ BA townhome — $870,000
- 1600 Spring Gate Drive #2305, McLean — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $350,000
- 1533 Lincoln Way #203, McLean — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $190,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Image via Google Maps
The weekend is almost here. Before you peek into the spirit realm or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area that you…
The Fairfax County Department of Transportation has extended the Oct. 18 deadline for its community survey on proposed changes to bus service in Centreville, Chantilly, Vienna, Tysons, and neighboring areas,…
Portales Aloso waited an hour on Tuesday (Oct. 19) for a Metro train from Reston into D.C. The wait on Wednesday was 20 minutes. He was among countless commuters in…
Luxury electric vehicle manufacturer Lucid Motors passed a crucial step yesterday (Wednesday) toward getting its first service and delivery center in the D.C. area. The company is seeking to open…