This past week, 25 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a $6.7 million McLean home to a 1 BD/1 BA condo that sold for $190,000.
A few of the recently sold properties include:
- 952 MacKall Farms Lane, McLean — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $6,701,006
- 1418 Kirby Road, McLean — 6 BD/7.5+ BA single-family home — $5,800,000
- 405 Nelson Drive NE, Vienna — 6 BD/6.5 BA single-family home — $1,950,000
- 910 Canal Drive, McLean — 4 BD/3 BA single-family home — $1,399,000
- 2014 Pieris Court, Vienna — 3 BD/2.5+ BA townhome — $870,000
- 1600 Spring Gate Drive #2305, McLean — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $350,000
- 1533 Lincoln Way #203, McLean — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $190,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Image via Google Maps
Looking down on Route 123 from McLean Metro station walkway (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Some transportation projects on the horizon have sparked excitement among the Fairfax County Board of…
A New Jersey store that specializes in full-length dresses and other clothes for women has expanded its reach into Tysons Corner Center. Moda Natty opened a pop-up store next to…
In its quest to minimize waste, the vertical farm housed in a shed behind Merrifield’s Luther Jackson Middle School will one day be sustained by fish feces. Barely the length…
A man walks a dog outside the Aperture apartments in Reston (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Flags Lowered After Nashville School Shooting — “The U.S., state and county flags are…