This past week, 25 properties were sold in Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap.
These ranged from a $6.7 million McLean home to a 1 BD/1 BA condo that sold for $190,000.
A few of the recently sold properties include:
- 952 MacKall Farms Lane, McLean — 5 BD/5.5+ BA single-family home — $6,701,006
- 1418 Kirby Road, McLean — 6 BD/7.5+ BA single-family home — $5,800,000
- 405 Nelson Drive NE, Vienna — 6 BD/6.5 BA single-family home — $1,950,000
- 910 Canal Drive, McLean — 4 BD/3 BA single-family home — $1,399,000
- 2014 Pieris Court, Vienna — 3 BD/2.5+ BA townhome — $870,000
- 1600 Spring Gate Drive #2305, McLean — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $350,000
- 1533 Lincoln Way #203, McLean — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $190,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
Image via Google Maps
Fairfax Connector has unveiled three holiday bus wraps, including one featuring cookies (courtesy Fairfax County Department of Transportation) Fairfax Connector will pull into the Fairfax County Government Center soon for…
(Updated at 4:05 p.m.) A coffee shop inspired by Saudi Arabia’s cafe culture is now bringing that hip energy to both Tysons malls. Shotted has gained a loyal following, especially…
This biweekly column is sponsored by The Mather in Tysons, Virginia, a forward-thinking Life Plan Community for those 62 and better. For many, the holiday season includes traditions, expectations, commitments —…
The Fairfax County Adult Detention Center (staff photo by Jay Westcott) A Tysons man who got arrested for allegedly possessing illegal guns is now also facing child pornography charges. The…