The weekend is almost here. Before you hop on the nearest e-scooter or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area that you might’ve missed.
These were the most-read stories on Tysons Reporter this week:
- Fairfax County COVID-19 case levels climb as Delta variant takes over
- Tysons Corner Center proposes using parking spaces for auto sales
- Thousands in McLean, Falls Church still without power after overnight storm
- Police identify pedestrian killed in fatal Tysons crash
- Fairfax County evaluate new mask guidance, plan expected next week
Ideas for stories we should cover can be sent to [email protected] or submitted as an anonymous tip. Photos of scenes from around the community are welcome too, with credit always given to the photographer.
You can find previous rundowns of top stories on the site.
A proposed multi-family residential building in the West Falls Church Metro station redevelopment (via Fairfax County) The redevelopment of the West Falls Church Metro station secured the Fairfax County Planning…
Outside 1st Stage in Tysons (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors got a first look last week at a new plan that it hopes can…
Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA, D.C. and MD with McEnearney Associates in Vienna. You can follow Laura on Instagram at @LauraSchwartzRealtor or her Facebook page. Laura can be reached at 703-283-6120 or [email protected] Thursday,…
(Updated at 11:55 a.m.) A group of McLean residents opposed to the extension of the I-495 toll lanes past their neighborhoods have turned to the courts in a bid to…