The weekend is almost here. Before you hop on the nearest e-scooter or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area that you might’ve missed.
These were the most-read stories on Tysons Reporter this week:
- Fairfax County COVID-19 case levels climb as Delta variant takes over
- Tysons Corner Center proposes using parking spaces for auto sales
- Thousands in McLean, Falls Church still without power after overnight storm
- Police identify pedestrian killed in fatal Tysons crash
- Fairfax County evaluate new mask guidance, plan expected next week
Ideas for stories we should cover can be sent to [email protected] or submitted as an anonymous tip. Photos of scenes from around the community are welcome too, with credit always given to the photographer.
You can find previous rundowns of top stories on the site.
A four-level single-family home in Vienna complete with a custom movie theater and wine cellar was recently sold for $1.3 million.
A Food Lion in Herndon (via Google Maps) Fairfax County’s new plastic bag tax, set to take effect on Jan. 1, drew both support and opposition from the supermarket industry….
Nicole Liberatore has come a long way from handing cannoli to customers in a parking lot. Less than two years after they started selling traditional Italian baked goods out of…
County Library Launches Book Selection Service — “Beginning today, all of our branches are offering a new service called Library to Go. Not sure what to read? Simply fill out…