The weekend is almost here. Before you hop on the nearest e-scooter or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area that you might’ve missed.
These were the most-read stories on Tysons Reporter this week:
- Fairfax County COVID-19 case levels climb as Delta variant takes over
- Tysons Corner Center proposes using parking spaces for auto sales
- Thousands in McLean, Falls Church still without power after overnight storm
- Police identify pedestrian killed in fatal Tysons crash
- Fairfax County evaluate new mask guidance, plan expected next week
Ideas for stories we should cover can be sent to [email protected] or submitted as an anonymous tip. Photos of scenes from around the community are welcome too, with credit always given to the photographer.
You can find previous rundowns of top stories on the site.
Local Elected Officials React to Mask Lawsuit — Rep. Gerry Connolly (D) and Delegates Eileen Filler-Corn (D-31st) and Marcus Simon (D-53rd) were among the Congressional and General Assembly representatives who…
Though construction has yet to begin, Vienna’s 444 Maple Ave. mixed-use development appears to be in negotiations to secure its first tenants. According to a property brochure on its project…
With a second week of consistently declining cases, Fairfax County’s current, omicron variant-fueled Covid wave has receded closer to the levels seen last winter. The Fairfax Health District, including the…
Giving back to the community with a power pack event is one way the Vienna Mom’s group is helping combat child hunger by giving out meals to those in need and Neighborhood Expert reveals how easy these events can be.