This past week, 36 properties were sold across Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap.
The most notable sale to make the list is a 7 BD/8.5+ BA newly constructed McLean home that sold for $8.5 million. It features over an acre of private gardens, a home gym, a private theater, an elevator and an outdoor pool.
Find more information below along with other recently sold properties in the Tysons area.
- 1020 Langley Hill Drive, McLean — 7 BD/8.5+ BA single-family home — Sold: $8,500,000
- 6816 Sorrel Street, McLean — 6 BD/6.5+ BA single-family home — Sold: $3,495,000
- 304 Berry Street SE, Vienna — 5 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — Sold: $1,825,000
- 1825 Briar Ridge Court, McLean — 4 BD/3 BA single-family home — Sold: $1,322,500
- 6659 McLean Drive, McLean — 5 BD/4.5 BA townhouse — Sold: $954,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
The Vienna Town Council approved increasing a contract yesterday (Monday) for construction on the police department’s new station. The council agreed to allow up to $67,680 more in response to…
If someone wanted to take a bus from Tysons to Springfield right now, they would have to sit through dozens of stops to travel the roughly 15 miles from north…
Editor’s Note — With all 100 seats in Virginia’s House of Delegates on the ballot, Tysons Reporter is running Q&A-style profiles of the races in the Tysons area this week ahead of…
A federal judge in Alexandria agreed with legal arguments for two U.S. Park Police officers after they pursued a 25-year-old motorist in 2017 and fatally shot him in his Jeep….