This past week, 36 properties were sold across Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap.
The most notable sale to make the list is a 7 BD/8.5+ BA newly constructed McLean home that sold for $8.5 million. It features over an acre of private gardens, a home gym, a private theater, an elevator and an outdoor pool.
Find more information below along with other recently sold properties in the Tysons area.
- 1020 Langley Hill Drive, McLean — 7 BD/8.5+ BA single-family home — Sold: $8,500,000
- 6816 Sorrel Street, McLean — 6 BD/6.5+ BA single-family home — Sold: $3,495,000
- 304 Berry Street SE, Vienna — 5 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — Sold: $1,825,000
- 1825 Briar Ridge Court, McLean — 4 BD/3 BA single-family home — Sold: $1,322,500
- 6659 McLean Drive, McLean — 5 BD/4.5 BA townhouse — Sold: $954,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
The weekend is almost here. Before you get into an argument about mask etiquette or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit recent news from the Tysons area…
A mayor, a governor, and four Racing Presidents stepped onto a baseball diamond, and thus began the 2021 Virginia State Little League Majors Tournament. Hundreds of young athletes and their…
Open houses this weekend include a 5 BD/3 BA Vienna home with a multi-level deck on a treed lot.
Tysons-headquartered Cvent, which provides business tools for customers to plan, market, and organize meetings and events, is headed back to the stock market. The event-management tech company announced today (Friday)…