This past week, 36 properties were sold across Tysons Corner, McLean and Vienna, according to Homesnap.
The most notable sale to make the list is a 7 BD/8.5+ BA newly constructed McLean home that sold for $8.5 million. It features over an acre of private gardens, a home gym, a private theater, an elevator and an outdoor pool.
Find more information below along with other recently sold properties in the Tysons area.
- 1020 Langley Hill Drive, McLean — 7 BD/8.5+ BA single-family home — Sold: $8,500,000
- 6816 Sorrel Street, McLean — 6 BD/6.5+ BA single-family home — Sold: $3,495,000
- 304 Berry Street SE, Vienna — 5 BD/5.5 BA single-family home — Sold: $1,825,000
- 1825 Briar Ridge Court, McLean — 4 BD/3 BA single-family home — Sold: $1,322,500
- 6659 McLean Drive, McLean — 5 BD/4.5 BA townhouse — Sold: $954,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Tysons area real estate.
The National Weather Service has issued a Severe Thunderstorm Watch in Fairfax County. The watch went into effect at 3:07 p.m. and is expected to last until 7 p.m. this…
Independence Day weekend is almost here. Before you prepare for the oncoming barrage of fireworks or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit the past week of news…
While it won’t be quiet around Fairfax County on Monday with Fourth of July celebrations, many government offices and facilities will be closed. Government offices, and some businesses, are closed…
Two D.C. residents have been arrested and charged with armed robbery after allegedly driving a man around and robbing him at gunpoint on April 9, the Town of Vienna Police…